[Group] Redcoats *recruiting*

Users who are viewing this thread

As promised gentlemen of the game last night, a Redcoats thread! Instead of basing this group on some long background people rarely care about, I decided to base upon an actual group of people who I played with last night, all of whom agreed to play again.

We were organised and disciplined, something I originally doubted was possible on TWW without faction chat. I was proven wrong by these men.

Well, on to the details of the group itself. The main tenets of this group are duty, loyalty and discipline. Obey the members who are higher ranking, and ALWAYS wear the uniform, which is as you can guess the Red Waistcoat. Recruitment is open to all.

Also, anyone who I know and have played with is an instant higher.

Rules:
Obey the orders of higher ranking members
Wear the tags if you want too
Only kill or attack when threatened, attacked or with roleplay
Obey server rules
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR UNIFORM

Tags:

If you want to, feel free to wear the following tags, however they are in no way mandatory.

Tags should look like [Redcoat_*rank*_*name*] so mine would be Redcoat_Captain_Orindell, for example.

Current Roster:

Captain:
Orindell

Lieutenants:
Sir Lucious

Sergeants:
Theotian

Corporals:
Konrack

Veterans:
Peterman
Der Einzige
Anthony
Matthieu
Musketeer101
Smiley3324
Leofric_TheLucky

Recruits:
LordRichRich
Zowi

do you have like times were the members have to be on or do you just message some to go on and play

hey its me agathon amir why arnt i on the list? and my real name is Theotian in game however my ingame name is Agathon Amir pls if you want confirmation i can tell you its me through steam

I'd like to join you :smile:
I was richard, the guy that went Rambo on your ass and took out lots of you (sorry about that :razz: ) can I join? :grin:

Hi, I decided (this "come back later" or something like that was awesome :razz:), I want to join you :smile: So, can I join?

Back
Top Bottom