Graphics Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

yangboy

Recruit
Hello everyone.
I have a problem with the graphics of the game. The moment I move my character or the camera, the graphics starts getting weird greenish shine. The textures also becomes more detailed and it looks weird, like a ghosting effect.
Here's a video of it : https://vid.me/vGx2

I tried changing settings as well as changing to Dx7, I can't seem to solve this problem at all. It gets annoying after awhile. Please help, thanks!

Oh gosh, it really looks like that on my computer. I used my phone and watched the video, nothing was wrong. Long ago I was using this same monitor and it worked perfectly fine without this problem, but back then I was using Nvidia video card. The difference is that I'm using an ATI card, and I'm not very sure if there are any settings that causes this problem..

Under my Pixel Format of ATI Radeon Settings, I changed from YCbCr 4:4:4 to RGB 4:4:4, and the problem went away. I have no idea what causes that though...thanks anyway!

Another update...seems like it only worked when its brighter, but if there are many shadows around, the problem seems to come back.
Like Alene mentioned, it is the response time. It was set to "Fastest" on my monitor. I tried lowering it to Normal and Faster, the problem disappeared immediately. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom