SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have not solved the graphics problem.  I lowered my texture settings to 60% from 100% and the weird tan or blue patterns still appear in battle when I look at a certain angle at my troops.  Like I said, it only happens with the new version of 16th century, so I don't really think it is my graphics card overheating.

I also noticed another graphics problem with the Spanish Musket troops' weapon:

mb12_zps6d90507d.jpg

To Yifeng, Happy New Year to you!  Hope the new year brings you lots of happiness!

This, is quite honestly, the BEST mount and blade warband mod I've played! superb work on the factions, and the OSP compilation. even with bugs this mod is really fun, mostly because the militaries feel so authentic and historic. The combat is very nice.

have you considered adding this mod to your mod? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192161.msg4600691.html#msg4600691
I see you have released your source, does that mean people can make fan mods for your mod with proper credits?

great work!

EDIT: just want to say again how GREAT the combat feels in this game compared to 90% other mods including base game, this is how the base game should play, with minimap and all, formations, and i love the changes for the arrows friction.

HarbingerOfDoom said:
Thor Head said:
Here's a page from the Warband Wiki that lists everything about right to rule.  I do not know if there is anything special from this mod that would not be included there.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Right_to_rule
Well, this mod doesn't seem to have companions, which are vital to gain right to rule

There are companions.  They just seem to be harder to find in this version for some reason.  I have about 6 companions now at 200 days in.  It took me a long time to find my first one.  Last version of 16th century they were more common.

Here's proof.  See the guy in padded leather standing just to the left of the red colored enemy troop tally?  That's Little John, the English Archer companion who is 16th Century's version of Bunduk.  The mounted guy in the red surcoat by the tree at the lower left of the pic is Abdullah, who, if I remember correctly is an Ottoman Janissary and corresponds to Vanilla's Lezalit.  They are not wearing the gear you find them in in this pic.

mb12_zps6d90507d.jpg

I totally agree with Jiggahoo.  This is the only Warband mod I want to play now.  It has an incredible feel to it.  Setting, troops, combat, everything is by far the best.  I feel like I am living the greatest historical novel or movie ever.  It's also one of the only mods where you can actually get things done.  When I play  other mods, nothing ever really changes in the world.  It's just a tedious back and forth war that bogs down and gets really boring after about a hundred days.  This one, Native and Fantasy mod are the only ones that really allow you to conquer much of the world.  It's far more rewarding.

Have they made any improvements on that decap mod?  I tried it a few years ago, and while I was impressed, there were some things I would not want unless improvements were made.

One question for Yifeng.  Is there a way to choose where your wife lives?  My wife just automatically moved from the castle of Iraklion to Astrana when I took over that city.  I remember playing a mod where you could choose where your "home base" was but I do not recall exactly which one.  It may have been one of Gabrilduro's mods.

I went ahead and combined the mod into the module_system, you need to download this mod and add the brf from the DMK's resource folder (as well as textures needed for the head models) to your module.ini file:

1. http://www.gamefront.com/files/20859811/DMK_Preview.zip

2. http://www.mediafire.com/download/x4ksss4m5yv44of/16th-Global_Decap.7z

ofcourse you need to compile it into a copy of your 16th mod folder, so change the module_info.py to point to your 16th modules folder location e.g. "E:/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/16mod/" (always a good idea to back it up before compiling to it incase something goes wrong)

these two entries dictate how often or when if ever (along with the damage soak and reduce values) decaps actually occur. It should be added to most scenes I believe.

(ge, ":damage", 10), ### Minimum damage required to decapitate an agent

(store_div, ":chance", ":damage", 1), ### Chance of decap is damage / 4 right now. Lower this value for higher chances of decapitation (or press M+Right Ctrl for debug more if you just want to test easy decaps in-game).

just hit CTRL + F in your favorite text editor for the python files and edit those lines to your liking. there are a few other lines that probably dictate things aswell but who knows, I am very much unfamiliar with python scripting and its a headache to read. Truly a headache.

this will probably be of use to anyone willing to mess with this:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html

I found some companions but it seems to be broke when i give them a castle they stay in there castle and when i talk to them they say

Greetings, my lord. you may have heard of my ill treatment at the hands of Governor Leonrado. You have a reputation as one who treats his vessels well. and if you will have me i would be honored to pledge myself as your vassal

But when i click and i would be honored to accept you pledge nothing happens  ???

O yeah and the Change your vassals' title of nobility don't work
they still get there own name like Mercantile Duke Borzeka

And it seems that most of the towns/castles don't have any goods in stock city's like Florenca for example no goods and no money

sorry for the bugs which bother you,
I will try to fix them when I have time。(it‘s very busy after graduation and get a job)

thanks for your support···
Kaona said:
O yeah and the Change your vassals' title of nobility don't work
they still get there own name like Mercantile Duke Borzeka

And it seems that most of the towns/castles don't have any goods in stock city's like Florenca for example no goods and no money

eh,it's worked in chinese,I will check it later.
and the castle have no good,it's prepense。I can't let players buy goods in American Castle,so all castle have no goods。

thank your post and sorry for that bug。。。

Thor Head said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
Thor Head said:
Here's a page from the Warband Wiki that lists everything about right to rule.  I do not know if there is anything special from this mod that would not be included there.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Right_to_rule
Well, this mod doesn't seem to have companions, which are vital to gain right to rule

There are companions.  They just seem to be harder to find in this version for some reason.  I have about 6 companions now at 200 days in.  It took me a long time to find my first one.  Last version of 16th century they were more common.

Here's proof.  See the guy in padded leather standing just to the left of the red colored enemy troop tally?  That's Little John, the English Archer companion who is 16th Century's version of Bunduk.  The mounted guy in the red surcoat by the tree at the lower left of the pic is Abdullah, who, if I remember correctly is an Ottoman Janissary and corresponds to Vanilla's Lezalit.  They are not wearing the gear you find them in in this pic.

mb12_zps6d90507d.jpg

I totally agree with Jiggahoo.  This is the only Warband mod I want to play now.  It has an incredible feel to it.  Setting, troops, combat, everything is by far the best.  I feel like I am living the greatest historical novel or movie ever.  It's also one of the only mods where you can actually get things done.  When I play  other mods, nothing ever really changes in the world.  It's just a tedious back and forth war that bogs down and gets really boring after about a hundred days.  This one, Native and Fantasy mod are the only ones that really allow you to conquer much of the world.  It's far more rewarding.

Have they made any improvements on that decap mod?  I tried it a few years ago, and while I was impressed, there were some things I would not want unless improvements were made.

One question for Yifeng.  Is there a way to choose where your wife lives?  My wife just automatically moved from the castle of Iraklion to Astrana when I took over that city.  I remember playing a mod where you could choose where your "home base" was but I do not recall exactly which one.  It may have been one of Gabrilduro's mods.

you can't choose your capital?It should like the native,I didn't change it···

in the future,I will put the npcs together in fist tavern
and thank your praise···

pls help! im try to add this mod to your mod source code for personal use!! decap mod

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192161.0.html

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20859811/DMK_Preview.zip

i follow everything an add everythin to module but i get this, it works tho:

ZrQXzyA.jpg

how or wat this happen for?

here:

SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1704: Invalid Agent ID: 571; LINE NO: 6:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 68 consequences.

it happens when decap but it works tho.... ???????

OPCODE?? 68 consequences???  :neutral: :???:

1866bestmod said:

pls help! im try to add this mod to your mod source code for personal use!! decap mod

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192161.0.html

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20859811/DMK_Preview.zip

i follow everything an add everythin to module but i get this, it works tho:

ZrQXzyA.jpg

how or wat this happen for?

here:

SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1704: Invalid Agent ID: 571; LINE NO: 6:

it happens when decap but it works tho.... ???????

OPCODE?? 68 consequences???  :neutral: :???:

eh,I don't know,and I can't see the picture.
maybe you sould check the code again
and,if the function work,ignore the red line···

Hey

I have to say  that  I really love this mod but i have found some bugs

The Bank don't give you a loan it says
Now you can get loan of -5000 lol

And when you kill a lord it gives only a message  YY
nothing more and when you kill a King it has no effect

and i really hate the first names of the NPC's so can you plz remove that or a way to remove it

With the fist names i mean the Sadistic and the Martial
sadistic Duke Uon
martial Marquis Waneo

Again I really love your mod
Thanks for that :grin:

Kaona said:
Hey

I have to say  that  I really love this mod but i have found some bugs

The Bank don't give you a loan it says
Now you can get loan of -5000 lol

And when you kill a lord it gives only a message  YY
nothing more and when you kill a King it has no effect

and i really hate the first names of the NPC's so can you plz remove that or a way to remove it

With the fist names i mean the Sadistic and the Martial
sadistic Duke Uon
martial Marquis Waneo

Again I really love your mod
Thanks for that :grin:
Oh my gosh the personalities before their name helps so much. When I first noticed that I almost cried out of joy. That is possibly the best idea I have ever seen in this game in a while.

A mural of a Siege of Constantinople, Moldovita, Bucovina, Romania, 1537
Including larger images of:
Constantinople Beseiged
The Beseiging Army, portrayed as Ottomans
The Siege of Constantinople mural was inspired by a poem dedicated to the Virgin Mary in thanksgiving for her intervention in saving the city of Constantinople from an Avar & Persian attack in A.D. 626. In a wonderful political spin, considering the Ottoman threat to Moldavia in the 1500s, the Siege on the walls of Moldovita Church depicts the enemy as turbaned Turks rather than Avars or Persians.
A similar theme is portrayed in Cantiga 28, of c.1284, featuring the 717–718AD Siege of Constantinople by the Arabs of the Umayyad Caliphate

A Byzantine Militiaman by Ian Heath based on the Moldovita Siege of Constantinople mural
(I would have thought that in 1537 they would be portraying Moldavian soldiers).

MIRROR SITE
A mural of a Siege of Constantinople, Moldovita, Bucovina, Romania, 1537

Druzhina
Ottoman Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

Back
Top Bottom