Girls with boyfriends, how to get em in bed

Users who are viewing this thread

ComingWinter said:
Well, we rent a server from him when Warband first came out and had to change vendors as we could hardly get ours stable for any period of time. He promised us that we and a couple of other clans would only have server space, but then started renting out to other clans, causing our performance to go down hill really fast.

Without wanting to defend his idiotic posts and behaviour, the battlegrounds-servers were and the TS-server still is hosted by Spanky and as far as I can say they are doing good concerning uptime and especially price-wise (if you have no problem with paying beforehand).

Wolfang said:
Finland+Sweden= Penis.

Denmark= Cumsplat

Norway=Cancerous growth.

Sweden + Norway = Penis/Butt

Norway + Sweden + Denmark = Small penis into an ass.
You forgot two.

Jutland also looks like a head with something dripping from the nose.

I do believe we have just witnessed a geographical cumshot.

Spanky89 said:
but i can feel she is sexually intressted or was itnressted in me... now i might have screwed up by saying she is cute... yeah she is my local grossory store girl...

anyway the focus in this thread is, how do you get girls with boyfriends to cheat on their bfs?

And whats your success rate? Do you know many girls thats been disshonest in their relationships?
sexually intressted in you  :lol:  lets say that you interpreted it right, want to be a ****, didnt pissed of a your chance and know what todo with women without BF. then i dont see any reason why it should be any different, just work it normally only avoid public places, unless you wish turn this one night stand into a soap opera  :lol:

mor2 said:
Spanky89 said:
but i can feel she is sexually intressted or was itnressted in me... now i might have screwed up by saying she is cute... yeah she is my local grossory store girl...

anyway the focus in this thread is, how do you get girls with boyfriends to cheat on their bfs?

And whats your success rate? Do you know many girls thats been disshonest in their relationships?
sexually intressted in you  :lol:  lets say that you interpreted it right, want to be a ****, didnt pissed of a your chance and know what todo with women without BF. then i dont see any reason why it should be any different, just work it normally only avoid public places, unless you wish turn this one night stand into a soap opera  :lol:
Ehm... I hate to tell you... but he's banned.

No wait, I take that back, I don't hate to tell you.  :smile:

yep he was banned a lot and yet he keeps coming back... so its most likely its a his secondary user or he likes to stalk in between.

mor2 said:
Spanky89 said:

Assuming you don't end up in the scope of my rifle.

no need to be to harsh, there is girls to date and there is girls to sexually educate  :lol:
one who have "BF" and gives you her number either falls in the later cat' or at the end of her relationship 

that or all of this is just huge exaggeration/misinterpretation/wet fancy of a boy who never touched a woman, we all been there  :lol:

Well, your post too, but I'm just telling him that Spanky is a "supar cool with a hotrod" adult virgin who likes to think girls sitting near him in class means they want to ****.

Back
Top Bottom