GF Tournament - Brackets & Results topic

Users who are viewing this thread

JanuszTeam 5:5 DKR
lvXAGf4.jpg

CCS 10:0 Ardeal
ojfBqQY.jpg

WEEK 4

M6j67cD.png

Choose the referee and play the match on any day (between 22.05-28.05) that will fit both teams.
Results confirmed by a screenshot need to be posted here by the referee.
The main tournament table updated in the first post.

Freikompania players didn't attend a single match and their leader seems to be dead, since he doesn't even answer us when online. Unfortunatelly we cannot completely delete this team and reschedule the matches because it will only mess the things up instead of reducing the tournament lenght, so from now each team facing Freikompania will automatically have free week with 10:0 win.

GL & HF

WEEK 5

FfdWD8x.png

Choose the referee and play the match on any day (between 05.06-11.06) that will fit both teams.
The main tournament table will be soon updated in the first post.

Due to some problems with teams unable to reach agreement on the day to play a match, from now ALL matchups must be posted here on forum by a referee (he should confirm the date with both teams) before each Friday 23:59 (gmt).
If there's none, means that match will be played on Sunday at the hour I specify myself (19-21 depending on the amount of teams playing that day). Hope this will prevent further misunderstandings.

GL & HF

I'd like to reserve the server for 8:00 pm (gmt +1) saturday for ChL vs Cyclops match.

[EDIT]
Outdated. GF was moved to next week.

As promised, I'm arranging the matches that haven't been reported yet.

Hakkapeliter 7 : 3 JanuszTeam
Sunday 19:30 (gmt+1)

The Masons 7 : 3 DKR
Sunday 20:30 (gmt+1)

Unfortunatelly, after the last week two teams decided to quit the tournament, probably due to the poor results. Say goodbye to Dobrzy Gracze and Ardeall  :sad:

Hitmen 10:0 Dobrzy Gracze
PRC 10:0 Ardeall

WEEK 6

7vYEDcQ.png

Choose the referee and play the match on any day (between 12.06-18.06) that will fit both teams.

GL & HF

WEEK 7

MPttYtR.png

Choose the referee and play the match on any day (between 19.06-25.06) that will fit both teams.

GL & HF

Hitmen 5 : 5 Galloglaigh
Sunday 21:00 (gmt+1)

Ofc I forgot to take a screenshot, but Gero was recording the whole match.

CCS won 9:1 against ChL (Muzg refereed)
UpCg2rw.jpg

Hakkapeliter vs Galloglaigh (from previous week) will take place on Saturday, 5:00 gmt. We are still looking for a referee.
EDIT: Galloglaigh won 7:3.

hIoQizu.jpg

ChR vs ChL - Sunday, 7:00 gmt
ChR won 9:1
AFnHrrt.jpg

Hakkapeliter - The Masons
Sunday 20:00 (gmt+1)
Referee needed!

Cyclops - PRC
Sunday 19:00 (gmt+1)

Back
Top Bottom