General NC2012 Discussion: Who will win?

Who do you think will win?

• Balkans

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Swedes

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Huns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Turks

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Yankees

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Brits

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Portuguese

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Slovaks

• Low-Landers

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Ruskies

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Finns

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Czechs

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Fritz, Hans, & Heins

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Frenchies

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Italianos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazilians

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Ukrainians

• Poles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.X said:
I found it odd that the US isn't on the poll, so I voted for my favorite baseball team instead... (assholes don't know anything about American Culture)

Yankees fan X, I am deeply dissappointed.  Got to be classy like Boston fans.  :razz:

Mr.X said:
I found it odd that the US isn't on the poll, so I voted for my favorite baseball team instead... (assholes don't know anything about American Culture)
Tee-hee.
But you notice, Canada isn't on the poll either. We only get to vote for one of our Hockey teams.

I am experiencing difficulties in translation: "Low-Landers" - what is this nation? - Benelux?

Canucks - Canada - right?

I see the team in the semifinals: Russia - Poland - France - Ukraine

Broomstick said:
Jabbe said:
Sweden has very good commanders and tactics. Though, half of the team plays only cRPG and the another half Native so this could show in teamwork and players personal skills.
But still, Sweden will be in TOP 5.

I disagree,
If Baldrider would have commanded Sweden they would have had good tactics (no idea how good the other Swedish leaders are) , but Baldie isn't commanding them.
And, cRPG is a lot slower (If I remember correctly) than native, so that will be a problem.

Baldrider does in fact command. :lol:  But due to his limited availability we will have Shemaforash as 2nd in command. Baldie commanded vs BeNe btw.

As for Sweden overall, I don't think we are even in the best 5-6 teams really, but we will try prove that wrong.  :shock: There's certainly a potential to surprise. (Never cease believe in the Power of Random (TM).)

Chaingun said:
Broomstick said:
Jabbe said:
Sweden has very good commanders and tactics. Though, half of the team plays only cRPG and the another half Native so this could show in teamwork and players personal skills.
But still, Sweden will be in TOP 5.

I disagree,
If Baldrider would have commanded Sweden they would have had good tactics (no idea how good the other Swedish leaders are) , but Baldie isn't commanding them.
And, cRPG is a lot slower (If I remember correctly) than native, so that will be a problem.

Baldrider does in fact command. :lol:  But due to his limited availability we will have Shemaforash as 2nd in command. Baldie commanded vs BeNe btw.

As for Sweden overall, I don't think we are even in the best 5-6 teams really, but we will try prove that wrong.  :shock: There's certainly a potential to surprise. (Never cease believe in the Power of Random (TM).)

Hmm, well I still think Sweden won't get too far.
Also, we played sucky maps, and your advantage is closed maps. So it was kinda unfair anyways :razz:

Team submissions will be locked at 00:00 GMT. In the following few days some things will be brought up to date, brackets and such sorted out and the tournament will begin fairly soon.

Alex_C said:
Team submissions will be locked at 00:00 GMT. In the following few days some things will be brought up to date, brackets and such sorted out and the tournament will begin fairly soon.

Oh damn I was hoping to see the brackets today...  :cry:

Goker said:
Rhade said:
Any other team besides the US have members from a clan that have been active since beta and have never lost?

Just wondering.
Oh, I was also wondering. Did that clan ever play in EU tournaments? Or against any ENL Div A clan really.

No, they have not, as they do not live in Europe.

Don't understand the tone, was just looking for an answer.

Brits will play the gentlemen and let Frenchies take their place. Turks will get used to be around the Tower of Orthanc so they'll remain on the same spot, Frenchies will rout as usual, and the Poles will say what they say as always. There will be much rejoicing in the Russian team until they get eaten by the black beast of Aaargh.

Tournament's started (sorry it took a while to get groups and stuff posted, had a busy few days visiting unis, writing last-minute essays and such).

Each week two teams won't be playing any matches, since there are five teams in two of the groups.

Back
Top Bottom