Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Users who are viewing this thread

haitch40 said:
phlpp said:
beg to touch up what JacobHinds made

I thought you were already given permission to use that mod as part of the base mod.
If he said that, I forgot, but I asked him again anyway just the other day. I won't end up using it for 3.1, however, because I didn't want to go to the trouble of redoing the underclothing (hitatare) textures

phlpp said:
haitch40 said:
phlpp said:
beg to touch up what JacobHinds made

I thought you were already given permission to use that mod as part of the base mod.
If he said that, I forgot, but I asked him again anyway just the other day. I won't end up using it for 3.1, however, because I didn't want to go to the trouble of redoing the underclothing (hitatare) textures

jacobhinds said:
haitch40 said:
phlpp said:
okay jacob, what the hell, i freaking love that base armor model, you have no idea. oh man. it's brilliant. if i have the time later, i would love to give a try at adjusting the underclothes texture to better fit your model
Another 3.1 change? Assuming Jacob is ok with it.

I'd be happy with it. :smile: glad to see you like them, phlpp

Ramdom pics from my various playthrough's

mb84.jpg

mb89.jpg

mb67.jpg

mb68.jpg

mb1_zpsl1nk0x5i.jpg
edit: actually not sure what the code for it is apparently i am a moron at finding codes for character saved faces. wow after doing a google search found how to find it had to run edet mode and wow quality is lacking but its the same face

mb3_zpskvlknun9.jpg

the second spoiler is Sanada Yoshimitsu after sweet sucsess in in a 200vs 200 battle proudly serving Lord Sanada Masayuki against the Hojo Clan forces near Sunpu Castle

And a funny moment when the smoke clears and your the sole survivor of a masive battle and you singlhandily defeat the enemy and taunt them by killing the last few guys with their own nobori

mb4_zpsd5bfwwdm.jpg

I got  something new to share:

mb6_zpsitwlxijj.jpg
Celebrating massacring Tokugawa Peasants with the army of 1000+ in the wings.

mb7_zpszbc3oyfy.jpg
Celebrating annihilating Tokugawa Ieyasu's defeat by parading his nabori on my back on my horse in front of the troops for boosting morale

mb8_zpscvxrxczw.jpg
Keeping said Nobori as a war trophy.

Edit: i had to share my battle of Forest Hill somewhere on the border of hojo and takeda clans
mb9_zpsf8gc54yr.jpg
After a grueling battle in the first wave of hojo troops a poor soul was discovered on the battle field. how did this horse really not die from a arrow to the head.

mb10_zpseydeut8x.jpg

mb11_zps9pfjciij.jpg

mb12_zpsea6thfqj.jpg

mb13_zpsdnknsfnf.jpg

And yeah takeda really wants that hill the poor hojo infantry had no chance when a swarm like the takeda advance in force.

mb15_zpsf7sjyb1r.jpg
Sanada Yoshimitsu Successfully defended a village from bandits as his first act as a new Takeda Lord.
mb14_zpsundjtnyr.jpg
First Victory on his own against a Uesugi Lord preventing his first fief from being raided.

Edit:

mb17_zpsjk7zdgzx.jpg
the troops assemble and beseige ia castle in what is probably the biggist campaign Takeda waged against both hojo and tokugawa forces after 4 battles against villigers 5 against lords it all came down to a siege and at a verry highly garrisoned castle. while that battle was epic it was not the biggest of the campaign

mb16_zpsvdr9tczd.jpg

carnage this battle had left shows why takeda was victorious in its campaign against both hojo and tokugawa

final victory was we won 5 battles against villagers 6 open field battles with lords most was lopsided in our favor and we took 3 castles  for takeda. and it took 5 game days to complete all that.

mb18_zpsdnlbjbtu.jpg

Crushing Hojo's city Odawara and its 320 defenders with just 102 archers spearman and a few hatomoto soldiers and a ninja here and there.

after Odawara became Takedas the hojo failed in a retaking attempt forcing peace (for now)

Sanada Yoshimitsu seems to be a key part of Takeda after the hojo made peace the Uesugi have made attempts on sanada Yoshimitsu's properties but the garrison and takeda are holding them in check. its a mater of time to see if Takeda will cut the main island of japan in half.

mb20_zps2g1lwjjv.jpg
blood soaked and victorious Muramasa Yukimura stands with his fellow spearman as they celebrate a hard fought win against Oda troops

I just got asked by my former boss to quit my job in the end of the last September.  :meh:

So I'm looking for an employment right now.

Any smart lord around here want to hire me as an Ashigaru in their glorious army ?

Here's my portfolio with a CV  :smile:

I love this mod. I so got fired up into it I decided to do LP of it. Although the first episode is more like... Me reading the stuff it says because I was so hyper to play it. Sowwie! xD

Uploading episode 2 right now :3

Really nice.  By the way, you are playing a submod, aren't you?  Your gear and that of your opponents is quite different from what I am seeing.

Yap I indeed do. I use the Sugoroku submod. I should probably mention it in a upcoming video.

And episode 2 ^^.

So while playing and recording EP4 of my little adventures I kinda got VERY annoyed... With he mountain battle map. I mean.. Its like impossible to even fight o.o Does anyone know any way to fix it or something I mean if you watch my video you can see what I mean. Frustration!!

Toujou said:
...I kinda got VERY annoyed... With he mountain battle map. I mean.. Its like impossible to even fight o.o Does anyone know any way to fix it or something...
That´s Warband´s wonderful random map generator for you. And no, there isn´t much that can be done. However you could try to increase the size of the random generated maps with TweakMB, that will increase the chance of even terrain zones to appear.

Back
Top Bottom