Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Well you should be proud, suguroku changed gekokujo in a very beautiful way, because of suguroku im still playing this mod and its been about a year now. The reason im doing this is because i want to add something to your and phlpp's amazing work! And i should thank you for it.  :party:

About the final phase i dont really know how to make it interesting, i dont want it to become another copy paste, so i'll wait and think something (hopefully) new.

And release, i think i'll be done in a month, im in the final phase, making new scenes for castles and villages, i'll post new images to this topic.

BTW did you guys like the new shoulder guards? They are not one-piece anymore. (not the retainer armours tho)  :grin:

Aruda said:
Well you should be proud, suguroku changed gekokujo in a very beautiful way, because of suguroku im still playing this mod and its been for about 1 year now. The reason im doing this is because i want to add something to your and philip's amazing work! And i should thank you for it.  :party:

About the final phase i dont really know how to make it interesting, i dont want it to become another copy paste, so i'll wait and think something (hopefully) new.

And release, i think i'll be done in a month, im in the final phase, making new scenes for castles and villages, i'll post new images to this topic.
Well, i'm very glad to hear that)) But phlpp and i can't be compared. He made giant work, and i just tried to improve it a little. As it is written on sugoroku's page - everyone here is it's author. A lot of people love Gekokujo, and some of them wanted to make 1 more step to ideal Gekokujo... So, sugoroku is just one of those steps)))
Anyway, your beautiful mod is going to make a lot of steps soon)) I can see how difficult it was to make all those things proprely. And the result is really wonderful. Can't wait when your mod appears!

Aruda said:
how about i give you an interesting idea (i'm using it for my mod) the cities are big how about you use the alley scene (the scene at the beginning the quest of the merchant)so having multiply alleys like that in one scene will make it interesting since you will find your self in a maze you and your men not knowing from where the enemies will come from(well...you can still take hints from your men if you are in troubles xp)

and maybe you should consider upgrading the mod to the latest version of warband so many people can play it and gekokujo will regain its lost glory !
Hasegawa_Taizou said:
Well, i'm very glad to hear that)) But phlpp and i can't be compared. He made giant work, and i just tried to improve it a little. As it is written on sugoroku's page - everyone here is it's author. A lot of people love Gekokujo, and some of them wanted to make 1 more step to ideal Gekokujo... So, sugoroku is just one of those steps)))
you both did a great job there phlpp by his great job and you by improving it !

of topic since i still don't have a forum T-T and my work is related to gekokujo (...in a way) i'll post some of my work so far pictures !
PS: don't mind the clans holding since this is the testing version (i'm in the process of improving performance)
  • so far 65%+ historical accurate
  • more then 200+ vessels
  • 75 clans
  • 76 towns
  • 207 castles
  • 518 villages ...etc
  • huge battles which means bloody ones (bigger armies bigger garrisons from the beginning of the game)
i'm thinking of removing some if performance demanded that)
Pictures
mb1.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb5.jpg

mb6.jpg

mb15.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb3.jpg

Tell me what you think that would really help me !

Aruda said:
Well you should be proud, suguroku changed gekokujo in a very beautiful way, because of suguroku im still playing this mod and its been about a year now. The reason im doing this is because i want to add something to your and phlpp's amazing work! And i should thank you for it.  :party:

BTW did you guys like the new shoulder guards? They are not one-piece anymore. (not the retainer armours tho)  :grin:

Hey ya! Will you keep the original Gekokujo swords' animations? I think It was changed in Suguroku (nodachi animation I remember). And another question, there is any tip to modify lord names?

I.E.: Great Lord Takeda to Great Lord Takeda Shingen or Clan Lord Takeda Shingen
        Lord Sanada to Lord Sanada Masayuki or Clan Vassal Sanada Masayuki

Keep on the good work and thank you in advance  :wink:

There will be no vanilla animations (i cant remember how it was with Gekokujo). All animations changed to match japanese fighting style (jacobhinds animation mod). And you can change lords name with morgh's mb tool, there are tutorials on the forum.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom