Garrison disappearing bug

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope this is the right place to ask.
So, I played Floris Evolved and also Diplomacy Litdum and the bug happened. I captured a city, filled it with troops, and the troops disappear within seconds. Also, I noticed for at least Floris Evolved, Bandit-type troops I've hired went straight to jail sometime after garrisoning. Has there been any solution for this?

Also, any mod suggestions that doesn't have this nasty game-breaking bug? From all the few mods I've tried, only Diplomacy and Gekokujo that don't have the bug. I'm interested in Brytenwalda and 1257 AD, but I heard 1257 AD also has the bug...

Were you awarded the castle after you conquered it, or if you were the king did you award it to someone else? If so, the garrison attached to that settlement would transfer to the new lord, even if they were originally yours.  It sucks sometimes, but I'm not sure it counts as a bug. It was mentioned that this is changed in Bannerlord, and you will be able to garrison troops in friendly cities and retrieve them at any time.

The castle with disappeared garrison had no lord at the time. Also, the garrison isn't transferred to another lord or anything, they just disappeared into thin air after garrisoning them.

This is the section for the first game, not Warband. You'll have even better luck getting help if you open a thread or two in the sections for the mods you're using.

Back
Top Bottom