Garnier's Gameplay Mod v1.2 Beta - Released 01/13/2009

Users who are viewing this thread

You're probably right, I didn't think of that.

Maybe in the future I'll include a way to shift some additional character skills from one thing to another, so you can use anything but not all at once, you'd have to make shifts over time.

Not a big deal for me right now though.  :???:

KINGDOM OF NORWAY, BIATCH! I suppose you know that Norway WAS more viking then Finland and Sweden. If you hear the stories about vikings they are pretty much from Norway.

It was indeed cool to read all these features.Downloading right away :smile: (I  love the thing that volunteers can't get to high in rank) meaning that you can carry many , low armors and all that which will make fights more interesting , especially with the limit of 1000 :smile:

THIS IS GARNIER MOD!

liked
put the Battlesize to 1000
take some soldiers
an
GO WAR!

like no lag in  my friend pc (2.5giga RAM 6.2 GHz)
with all graphics in max

total war =P

Cool! Good changes, I will try it :grin:

O.n the other hand, I hate the wounds before defeated.. xD

ok i have a question. Is there another download link? The Filefront link doesn't work for me. it just sends me to the Filefront place.

the main reason i'd download this is for the bank feature.

wish you could give that out to others for their mods aswell.

Killshaper090 said:
ok i have a question. Is there another download link? The Filefront link doesn't work for me. it just sends me to the Filefront place.

The filefront link I tried doesn't work either. I try it in mbrepository --> https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1096

Blindwizard said:
Killshaper090 said:

The filefront link I tried doesn't work either. I try it in mbrepository --> https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1096

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

It works :grin: Down loading it now. Thanks

I have to say, usually, mods that are "Native, but different" aren't really up to my speed, but you've got something special here! It took me a minute to get used to the massive speed increase, but other than that, this is a truly splendid mod you've made! I kind of missed the new quests and kingdom management options of some mods, but there's enough here that I'm quite satisfied.

Currently playing a German robber baron, sneaking out of the safety of my castle to raid Lombard and Norse settlements. Seems like they're mad now though, as an army of 800 combined is coming up over the horizon to lay a siege to my fortress!

Also, a note on plate armor. No, actual full-plate itself did not actually come around until around the same period that gunpowder weapons were becoming popular. However, since the beginning of the dark ages, full great helms and plate gauntlets were considered part of the knight's ensemble; the rest included a heavy mail hauberk with tabard, a sword, shield, and mace, a lance, and a heavy warhorse.

Back
Top Bottom