Gangs of Glasgow Mod For Bannerlord When?

Users who are viewing this thread

gallows

This questions has been brewing in my heart since the announcement of Bannerlord, will there ever be a Gangs of Glasgow mod for Bannerlord?

For the poor souls who have not heard of Gangs of Glasgow:

We tend to throw alot of shade to Taleworlds, but isn't it amazing that you can make these abysmal overhaul mods with their games?
What other game developer would let modders defile their game to the extent seen above?

Jokes aside, back when I was a young stallion I played tons of GTA:SA Multiplayer RP servers, gang-fights looked about the same as that.
It looked horrible, but man, what fun.

Hehe good one

Have fun trying to do that in Bannerlord.....

yeah, I imagine they're gonna keep their cards a little bit closer to their chest this time.

And from a business point of view it would be foolish if they didnt.

Once theyve polished up the frame of the game they can easily integrate it into other game-styles and start different franchises.

Because right now, they're incredible vulnerable. The company has 1 product and they only need 1 credible competitor to shatter their dreams.
Look at the rise and fall of Sim City. One small dev company released Cities Skylines (under the wing of PDX) and knocked them off their thrones. If that were to happen to BL, TW would be in trouble, they only have 1 product.

Back
Top Bottom