Gameplay mod Calradia: TOTAL WAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Can the player join the Dark Knights? (Можно присоединться к Темным рыцарям?)

to Clegane
NO for Now, only swadians and vagirs, but you may ally to dark knight , if you help them in battle(same time).

Если ты говориш по русски заходи на русский форум http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,13.0.html

Played it today, and felt it was really lacking in content for those who wanted to didn't want to join a faction.  If every village had a working Merchant it would be great, but right now cities with merchants are far and few between, and only give 'Hunt Down Troublesome Bandits' quests (that I could tell).  I got that quest from the Zendar merchant before I was able to build a sizeable party, and the 15 thugs right outside the city beat me and captured me.

Well, the point of the whole mod is to join a faction a conquer the others, there are other mods that might be more rewarding for a "freelancer" type of play.

to Kievan Mereel
You must have same people BEFORE take quest for kill sameone hwo named like Troublesome Bandits  :smile: or you may loose  :twisted:

to D'Sparil
You may play for self, but its difficalt way...like in real life  :wink:

Hi, great mod  :grin:

Just one thing thou  :sad:  game freezes when I'm on the world map, is there a patch to fix this.
Still a great mod and will still stick at it  :grin:

To Byren

What do you mean game freezes when I'm on the world map ? Pause(stack) in morning time ? Im write about in mod deskription - its spawn script working ! Or you mean samething else ? Write more detail...

Im now work for make same scenes(parts of scenes) its will be set for quick making scenes, for exepmpl part of wall allready with parapet and same diff geometry(if you want make in MB editor for this small model you need 3 part , i merge in one) in plan make big models like long walls, tower allready with walls and other... for quickly  make scenes...
i-75.jpg

also i finish model mill ( author John)
i-74.jpg

This mod is awesome! finally true war! i love how independent are the other parties, sieging, patrolling around cities, sending reinforcements, its just great.

One thing tough, it would be nice to add at leats another npc, right now i only have marnid and borcha is missing.

To MAXHARDMAN

MAXHARDMAN said:
What do you mean game freezes when I'm on the world map ? Pause(stack) in morning time ? Im write about in mod deskription - its spawn script working ! Or you mean samething else ? Write more detail...

Sorry for the lack of detail, when traveling from point on the map to another, for example Zendar to Sargorth. The game freezes a few times along the way, like it would pause{stack} in the morning time and when it doesn't freeze, it lags.
But everything else works great  :grin:
Maybe its my P.C.  :???:

Thanks for the mod MAXHARDMAN, and any help you may have  :cool:

Byren

Love this mod and I think it has a lot of potential

A few things though, will you be able to direct troops of your faction? cos I helped one of my troops take over a village without realising another war party was coming to help then when I had taken over the village the war party started attacking it and for awhile I had "Your relations with player faction has dropped etc..." cos the war party kept attacking/retreating.

Silly war party.

Also patrols of 2 troops? this was probably in relation to troop size from the village/castle it came from but it was annoying have to run around rescuing my "patrols" from man hunters and dark knights.

I deleted my problem posts. I solved it.

Here is my story.

This is our hero. A merchant from a distant land, who came here to seek profit and fortune in war, but found only battles and grief!

When he arrived the merchants had nothing to offer him. They told him they expected to get their load of goods and gold the next morning. Our hero decided to sleep in the tavern for 24 hours. When he did so, and visited the merchants again, they were offering him much goods. They also had money enough so "Merchant' could sell the goods he brought from his homeland.

It was clear he wouldn't last alone in this land so he asked the tavern master if he knew any suitable people he could hire.There were many looking for a well paid job so our hero left Zendar with a good count of soldiers, hired from the money he got from selling his items. The poor constable Hareck suffers from illusionary thoughts. He believes Zendar to be  pestered by pirates. Well, Merchant decided not to tell him the truth. It would break him. So, Faithfully, Merchant offered to get rid of the pirates. This made Hareck so happy that he gave Merchant a shield and even offered a good luck kiss, which our hero smartly evaded by leaving Zendar.

Not very much later, Merchant didn't hear the sounds of a great battle. (My sound-cart is broken) Soon, they could see a large group of farmers fight against a little larger group of manhunters. Our hero decided to help the farmers and balance things out. Then our hero could see that the farmers didn't need any help, for the manhunters horse riders clearly watched to much LoTr: 2 Towerz, for they believe spears to be inactive against cavalry, as long as they charged fast enough. That they weren't fighting against orcs, but black knights disguised as 'Guards' didn't help either. Man, We owned them. Only one of my farmers died. After that, Merchant played the hero for a castle as well. Which he won, at at the cost of 4 soldiers.

Here is the hero who's story I have been telling in his new outfit, bought and (Mainly) Scavenged from battle's profit.

str9hg5.jpg

Nice mod  :eek:

I really LOVE this mod... it turns the whole Calradia alive. However, i have this little problem: the "2 seconds" freeze time increases everyday. After playing it for a while the freezing time had gone around the 30 seconds, and the fps reduced significantly also (in the world map).

I'm pretty sure my PC can handle the mod's "boost", so i don't think it's a hardware deficiency.

Is this normal?... has anyobody experienced something similar?

to Rekken
Yes freezes must incrase, becouse num party (and num troops) is incrace in time, one i may advice - destroy so many enemy party how you can  :wink:

In next vers i rewrite same part of code for small freezing  :smile:

It's a great mod, cheers max! As someone already said, put merchants to every village/castle. It'll make this even better. :smile:

great mod!

but i can't read the name of the castle and village when i play the game.
i just can see some no. above the castle and village.
may be there lack some necessary font files in my system,could you pls give me a links to download?
20070505_e96fdf68ea7c4705e18bPoosdg0kCI8e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom