OSP Kit Gameplay Improvements Compilation (v2.3a) Bugfixed

Did you find this useful? (Try it first)

• Yes

Votes: 46 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm trying to add to diplomacy 1.10, so i just need the source file(module file),that i can find on the mbrepository?

So when i get those files, i just need to edit, generate the module and my txt modifications won't be replaced with the original native one?

ModuleSystem compiling (via build_module.bat) overwrites any text file tweaks, so if you re-compile the  Diplomacy 1.10 ModSys (if you have it) and you have tweaks in the text files, these tweaks will be lost.

hello, first of all, sorry for me english. :oops:
I need to know if this kits works for multiplayer games, and if they can be restricted for some classes in multiplayer.

thank you!

Hi!
I tried your stuff, it's very useful. My main target from this was the hunting stuff. I took it out from the Age of Machinery. I ran into two problems
1. The deers wont show up. I mean the "objects" (im not good at english, sorry :razz:). Earlier, i already tried to implement this mod, that time, i saw them. But not now. :S :S
2. Deers and boars are immortal :smile: (as i wrote above, there are no deers, i replaced them with horses, to test)
I hit them, slash them, slay them, shoot them, but they don't want to die :grin: :sad:

Any ideas?

In order to have hunting working properly, you'll need more things than this one file. Did you get all the hunting stuff from Age of Machinery? Also, to see the animals, you need to have the corresponding .brf ifle - from Age of Machinery.
Besides, as I've already said, this is for the old Mount&Blade, and is very outdated.

About the immortality, I have no clues, besides maybe a problematic asignment to an allied team.

Solved :smile:
The problem, and the solution was the same, like here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183451.msg4395409.html#msg4395409

Here:

gaston said:
Idibil, you great man!
You solved it.  The mission template flag was "arena_fight" instead of "battle_mode."
Thank you very much.

The other problem was just like you suggested. Forgot to copy the brf. Deers and boars are not standard warband meshes.
There is only one small issue left. It does not seems to be a big problem, just fustrating. After looting those meats, got some script error, however it does not affect the game. Just fustrating. I will post it in two days, recently im using a different PC.
On the other hand, if it is requsted, i can share the working code with descreption after tomorrow (with the fustrating script error, if i cannot fix it myself...). Or. I'm about to improve it - or modify it - to something (...)(bad at english, hope so you will understand :smile: )(...) to the oppurtinity to keep cows, boars, etc... (in a manor like stuff, like in 1257AD, now fighting with dinamyc scene props....) I know it is totaly off topic related this topic, but maybe you are intrested too :smile:

Ellis1 said:
I can't find a useful download link
Sorry, the link was still the old-style MBRepository one. Fixed.
You can download it from the Nexus if you wish, by the button on the Repository. I've heard that the Nexus gives higher speeds.

Also, hope this helps you, as it's quite old.

L̨u҉m͞o̧s̡ said:
Ellis1 said:
I can't find a useful download link
Sorry, the link was still the old-style MBRepository one. Fixed.
You can download it from the Nexus if you wish, by the button on the Repository. I've heard that the Nexus gives higher speeds.

Also, hope this helps you, as it's quite old.

I found topics which have all needed codes but these stuffs are for warband mods&

thread title
198b968cebd2ed226d5fc6ba7d620bf53e8059c40a33c5f7c310564e36d86f6e.jpg
Oh, dear!

KnightV said:
I found topics which have all needed codes but these stuffs are for warband mods&
I'm pretty sure this used to be Warband-compatible, but since it's a thing from five and a half years ago, I'd thoroughly recommend using those other topics with the needed codes.

Also, please avoid raising dead threads unless you really need to. Please?

Back
Top Bottom