Game time...

Have you played for more than a year in the game?

• Yes, waay over 365 days...

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • 364 days... 365 days... woot!

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No, i'm still like only at 200 days...

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Nope, just started, under 100 here...

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Well, no, but I did play for more than a year in real-life...

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • I have no life, I don't play Mount&Blade...

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Did anyone here played Mount&Blade for more than 365 game-days? You know, something like a save file with: "Lancelot   Day 380   6:01"...
Just asking...

I can't remember what time, or character I played it with, but in version .701 (I think) I played to day 400.

I dont see the point with such playtime with one character. Do the enemy somehow improve? I havent got over 60 days.. not once. Then again im like that in every roleplaying game aswell.. take WoW for example. I tryed out all the characters, and not one of them was above lvl 25. As a result I hated myself and the game and stoped playing.

well i have gotten a character up to day 140, that was my first character back in vers 6.32, so yea. I played it that long because i didnt know about cheats and i wanted to buy the reinforced black armour that was pricing at somewhere around 29643 denars, no joke! but yea in a later vers i think 7.11 i played till like day 90, and i was fighting river pirate parties with 50 people in them, and seeing war parties at over 350 people.

Up until version .751 you never had time to reach 100 days. now well... in one more day hopefully we'll start again. Bit no I haven't played more than about 80 days in game before starrting again or playing a mod.

TLD was the only mod I have ever played more than 100 game days. I hate to fight as a skilled warrior, it's too boring

I always start a new character long before I hit even day 100.  The only time I got past that mark was when I was saving up taxes to upgrade my castle in the Dionisia mod.

Back in .632 when I was waiting for .700, I played two guys for over 200 days each.
The closest I think i've come since then is 150 days in a Last Days character. He's long since defeated mordor etc, he's just busy collecting a huge army of elite units.

Dionisia... The ammount of $ you need to upgrade your lands and order top-of-the-range armor will take you waaay past 365 (if you don't cheat)

Of course 50-60% of those days you are just "resting" in your Black Water castle upgrading troops and collecting taxes....

And I did get close with Mag7 a while back ::grin:

I remember someone stating, a long time ago, that they had played to day 700.  I thought it was either Sir_Prince or Jonathan Strange.  Don't know for sure, though.

no, i havent, because with all the mods i play i cant have a single character for all of them, so my highesti s probly at day 86 or so at the moment.

I never managed to get past the 20 or 30 days mark... you see, once I reach a decent level I get bored of my character, so I start all over again... I'm just like an extended version of the demo :razz:

Heh-heh... Hear hear...
I myself don't have much time to play, so my current character is at Day 20... :sad:
But, when v.751 was released the first time, I installed it OVER v.731, without uninstalling it first... And I got a weird combination of cool faces, new items, a flintlock pistol :lol: and some others with which I got myself a pretty cool party of 60 Dark Knights, a Borcha and a Marnid... It was about Day 380, because, after I got all these, I wanted the save file to look cool so I rested until Day 380 :twisted:... Of course, once I found out that my version was a pretty bad hybrid-version => :evil:...

I think my oldest character EVER is my French Knight in HYW for .751, at day 60-70 or so. And he's quite kickass, yet un-kickass enough to keep me playing, his party can't kill war parties on their own yet but luckily there's basically only knights in the party/units being trained to knights plus a few clerics so he can pick his fights easily.

Back
Top Bottom