Game not allowing me to form Army?

Users who are viewing this thread

MatrixW0rthy

Recruit
Hey, anyone know whats up with the army forming? I'm in the Southern Empire as a vassal and I own a castle but now I'm trying to take a city. Problem is my 108 party size isn't going to cut it so I need to form an army. I know how to get to the screen and select the people that are available but when everyone's selected(Green check mark next to their portrait), the confirmation selection isn't there at the bottom of the army management screen. So I essentially cant form an army. Anyone experienced this before, is it a new glitch, or am I just missing something?

Hey, anyone know whats up with the army forming? I'm in the Southern Empire as a vassal and I own a castle but now I'm trying to take a city. Problem is my 108 party size isn't going to cut it so I need to form an army. I know how to get to the screen and select the people that are available but when everyone's selected(Green check mark next to their portrait), the confirmation selection isn't there at the bottom of the army management screen. So I essentially cant form an army. Anyone experienced this before, is it a new glitch, or am I just missing something?

Your can level is most likely to low, some kingdome "rule" miht be the one that only tire 5+ can form armies

Yeah I've got like somewhere around 500 influence. I think the last influence cost was somewhere around 170 influence to assemble the army. I just cant seem to get the game to allow me to confirm and assemble the army.

To me the problem seems to be the rigid requirements for gaining leadership where leading a 100 successful battles doesn't count toward it, something specific is required. That forces a game that is not flexible in how the player wants to enjoy the game.

To me the problem seems to be the rigid requirements for gaining leadership where leading a 100 successful battles doesn't count toward it, something specific is required. That forces a game that is not flexible in how the player wants to enjoy the game.
True, tactics seems to level up far more than leadership until you're able to actually lead large scale armies.

Hmm, Yeah I guess I could look into that. Im clan tere 3 at the moment.
No mate i am sure thats not the case at least for most with this issue like myself it has something to do with your frame ratio because of that army assemble button is behind the window so you cant see it. However if you click a little left of the disband army button you will be able assemble your army

hows it hoing?
There was another tere 3 who formed an army so I dont think it was that. However a lot of people have been saying that the frame ratio can glitch out and cause the green done button to hide behind the army management screen near the disband army button. When I furry click around where I think it should be, it still doesn't seem to work.

There was another tere 3 who formed an army so I dont think it was that. However a lot of people have been saying that the frame ratio can glitch out and cause the green done button to hide behind the army management screen near the disband army button. When I furry click around where I think it should be, it still doesn't seem to work.

Then im clueless, not encounterd that bug myself

Back
Top Bottom