Game finished after 10 Hours of playing?!

Users who are viewing this thread

I've gotten hundreds of hours of entertainment since I bought this game. Saying that you are just doing the same thing over and over in this game is no different than any other game. Even in EA this game is a billion times better than all of the total war and crusader kings games

I've gotten hundreds of hours of entertainment since I bought this game. Saying that you are just doing the same thing over and over in this game is no different than any other game. Even in EA this game is a billion times better than all of the total war and crusader kings games

If the baseline comparison for "good" or "complex" is Total War, we're in dire times indeed.

It's truly the Call of Duty of strategy games, the same regurgitated content with no interesting dynamics or changes for a decade yet new releases come annually. But at least with them I expect a cheap, shallow cash grab, I thought Bannerlord would be more than that. I guess this really is the industry standard nowadays...

If the baseline comparison for "good" or "complex" is Total War, we're in dire times indeed.

It's truly the Call of Duty of strategy games, the same regurgitated content with no interesting dynamics or changes for a decade yet new releases come annually. But at least with them I expect a cheap, shallow cash grab, I thought Bannerlord would be more than that. I guess this really is the industry standard nowadays...
Yep.

Bannerlord reminds me of Rome 2 more than anything... though I've ranted about that on here already I think lol

Yep, me too. But apparently hours of entertainment is not a good metric to use on this forum. ?

Why do so many people want to complain about a game beeing unfinished that is in mid-development?
IDK, maybe because it's been a year and they haven't added anything major. Just look on the current plans thread, the only new features they want to add are abdication (which was already in the game in previous versions) and new scenes and music. Why should we expect them to add more?

The same people that comment on steam reviews, "you put 200 hours in and you wrote a bad review? LOL.", "lol 100 hours but doesn't recommend?". You have a big heart, but a little shell, with a little mind.

You can buy and sell products all over the world between each war. If you finish the game already just go to next level, try some mods.

IDK, maybe because it's been a year and they haven't added anything major. Just look on the current plans thread, the only new features they want to add are abdication (which was already in the game in previous versions) and new scenes and music. Why should we expect them to add more?
While I agree that the develoment is slow, they actually announced plenty of other features that you forgot to mention.
Ironman mode, lord's hall fight, new terrain system, new quests, parties directives, sally out mission...
Just in case people start to forget the last official statements...

Yep, me too. But apparently hours of entertainment is not a good metric to use on this forum. ?
Indeed. There is an obscur alchemy occuring.
A delicate and sensible equation between hours of pure fun, low fun, limited fun, bad fun and terrible fun.
The final result allows to determine the level of enjoyment, undependantly from the time spent on it.
But only the elitist and intitiated part of the "community" can understand this deep reflection.
And obviously, I'm not part of it.

Back
Top Bottom