Game finished after 10 Hours of playing?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jo guys I truly want to know what exactly can you do if you play 10 hours and reached all?

I got Clan Tier 3 had 3 Castles as a Vassal.
I have a wife and a child.
I have a good Army and I have very good armor and weapons.

After about 8 hours I feel like i played the game to finish!!!
What can I do now?

Our Clan Leader is sometimes making war, sometimes we have to defend war but thats all?
Its just a fighting Simulator after 8 hours of gameplay?!

Is that really all or do you have an idea what is possible now?

Our Clan Leader is sometimes making war, sometimes we have to defend war but thats all?
In a nutshell: Yes, that´s pretty much all it offeres.

You can still do quests of course, or abuse the broken smithing system to become the richest lord in the universe.

You can create your own kingdom, but that won´t change your experience that much overall.

So just conquer the world and that´s it :smile: .

Jo guys I truly want to know what exactly can you do if you play 10 hours and reached all?

What can I do now?

If you join a faction is perma war, at least until they fix diplomacy
Now you can conquer the map

Mhh if thats all then Minecraft has more to offer than Bannerlord and we all know that Minecraft was a 1 man project :grin:
Ok then I will stop playing for the next 10 years maybe its finished then and there is more to do than 8 hours of Gameplay

Mhh if thats all then Minecraft has more to offer than Bannerlord and we all know that Minecraft was a 1 man project :grin:
Ok then I will stop playing for the next 10 years maybe its finished then and there is more to do than 8 hours of Gameplay
There is more than 8 hours of gameplay, it´s just the same gameplay over and over again without any real changes.

But if you like, you can play the wack-a-mole game for 500+ hours. Or do the same repetitive quests over and over again. Or just wait long enough and play as your child. Or play board games in the tavern. Or just run around in all settlements and count all trees.

I mean the battles are fun, but after fighting 50+ open field battles you´ve seen everything they can offer at the moment. And siege battles are just broken.

You dont even own a city yet. Time to make your own kingdom and start some sieges. Although right now they are pretty bugged, I would wait for a siege AI fix first.

I would wait for a siege AI fix first.

f36e3e34f60cc1f89a7c6a3162da1e90.jpg

What can I do now?

now you fight battles for the rest of eternity that is it that's the game

URH URH URH URH

What can I do now?

Yes this is all there is to the game, if you dont enjoy sieges and field battles you dont like 95% of BL.

After you have a city and enough influence to create armies it starts to become a more strategic game. You need to be active to defend your kingdom and settlements from 1000 men armies of enemies but you have limited resources. Personally, that is the part I like the most. But, it lacks some mechanics and AI is kind of stupid so don't expect a great experience.

Said this at the start of EA, called it that they wouldn’t improve it within a year(back when it was thought EA would last a year), slowly more and more people are realising the game is shallow empty and just a giant meat grinding simulation. Every now and then I load up a singleplayer game and do the exact same thing everytime, and it still works. Get fiann army, capture castles until I build up influence and then capture a city in the corner like Ostican or Revyl. Stabilise and then it’s pretty much the same game forever from here out, no point in anything else, the AI doesn’t understand when they lose thousands of troops to 100 bowmen over and over they should probably sue for peace and focus on the other front. Literally been a problem since warband.

Honestly by that logic you can beat any game in 10 hrs or less. Reach a point where you are satisfied.... Yup, completed the game :iamamoron:

The game is a sandbox. Fact that the gameplay is samey is indeed true but M&B warband had the same gameplay loop. If you arent looking for that experience and dont like the multiplayer I dont know what to tell you but my guess would be the game isent for you...

Yes. Attack/defend, make peace, wait in settlement or run around map for a few days, declare war/get attacked and so forth.

Yes, thats all :smile: You can uninstall the game as I did, or play repetitive battles for 500+ hours, as many people in community do. If multiplayer was good in Bannerlord, I could have suggest it, but unfortunately it sucks ass, sooooo... thats all.

Honestly by that logic you can beat any game in 10 hrs or less. Reach a point where you are satisfied.... Yup, completed the game :iamamoron:

The game is a sandbox. Fact that the gameplay is samey is indeed true but M&B warband had the same gameplay loop. If you arent looking for that experience and dont like the multiplayer I dont know what to tell you but my guess would be the game isent for you...
What about the other features they advertised too? BL was supposed to elevate the gameplay loop. That is why we are all disappointed with TW.

Back
Top Bottom