Resolved Game crash shortly after Daily Gold Change

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, completely out of a sudden, my game crashed on the evening of Winter 12, 1087. I tried to reload this save, and the saves that I had from a few minutes before.
So, the game crashes always on the exact same time stamp for most of the recent saves, about half a game-minute (2x speed) after the daily gold change (Winter 12). But in one of those savefiles, the game actually crashes on Winter 11 (but still after the gold change).
Though, if I reload a save file from around October 5, 1087, the game won't crash. I tried to fast-forward to at least until Winter 15, and nothing happened. And the only major event that happened between these saves was that Vlandia has declared war on my own kingdom and snatched my only fief.
The versions that I used: 1.0.8, 1.0.7 and 1.0.6. The crash initially occured on 1.0.8.
Does anyone have a similar problem? Or does anyone know about a possible remedy?

(And yes, I saw that someone posted about a crash after the daily gold change, but it seems to be completely different. I did not have that problem in earlier versions, and when I load my autosaves, my game does not act the same way as theirs.)

Back
Top Bottom