Resolved Game Breaking Glitch Concerning Influence

Users who are viewing this thread

Jean_Luc

Recruit
Hello Devs, Thank you for all the hard work in getting this game up , I have come across a game breaking glitch concerning gaining influence. I have just started my kingdom and when i kill looters and the like the post battle charts say i gain 1.8 influence as an example, however when i look at the influence counter located next to the gold amount in the lower right of the screen the influence is not updating or changing. This is game breaking because how am i to now get influence to start enacting policies for my kingdom? Please look into this. Thanks

Did you check again after the battle? I think influence is added once you are back on the map.
i found that you have to reload the game for it to work, but nonetheless it is still a bug they need to fix. as well as the conspiracy quest.

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom