FYI-marriage mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Was browsing mods, know that everyone has a preference and I don't care about what it was like in the medieval hey-day.

There's a gay marriage mod for all the people who are into it. Personally not my thing, but when I was in the military I knew plenty of people leaning that way willing to take a bullet for me, so I try and support however I can (admittedly posting about a mod is not equivalent to civil rights and the like) even small little ways like this.

Enjoy

What I want is the multiple marriage mod. If the sultan can have forty wives I should at least get half a dozen or so.

:xf-grin:

Was browsing mods, know that everyone has a preference and I don't care about what it was like in the medieval hey-day.

There's a gay marriage mod for all the people who are into it. Personally not my thing, but when I was in the military I knew plenty of people leaning that way willing to take a bullet for me, so I try and support however I can (admittedly posting about a mod is not equivalent to civil rights and the like) even small little ways like this.

Enjoy
+ 1 just because you are right.

Back
Top Bottom