FSR support in bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Bloc

Archduke
WB
I'm not sure if he is still checking the forum or not but I guess @Murat Türe can answer this question. I don't think anyone in the Taleworlds Engine team will say "no" to a free performance boost ( little or not ) - especially if the implementation/integration effort is not enormous as other people claim.

Blayde

Recruit
I'm not sure if he is still checking the forum or not but I guess @Murat Türe can answer this question. I don't think anyone in the Taleworlds Engine team will say "no" to a free performance boost ( little or not ) - especially if the implementation/integration effort is not enormous as other people claim.
would be nice it will allow people with low end gpus to be able to play game at respectable quality preset or play it at least, so far no respond from taleworld , just say yes ok no problem or no back off at least an answer

histamiini

Recruit
The only way possible them not implementing or commenting FSR is they have a deal with Nvidia. But this would be pretty stupid considering possible console releases.

The only way possible them not implementing or commenting FSR is they have a deal with Nvidia.
Too late, they didn't read the small letters.
8098e689e112f9371191b776a69bcd84.jpg

Top Bottom