From Westre

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's a message from Westre:

The following services of BladeNet: bladenet.eu, forums, TDM server, Battle server, Duel server, UCP, Siege king/commander mini-mod, kill rewards, winter mini-mod and server admin panel will be closed down effective immediately.

The remaining services which consist of Siege and DM will feature a stripped down version of the mod and are to be renamed to westres_EU_Siege and westres_EU_DM, respectively.

Reason for this change is quite simple, due to the lack of an active player base/community, I felt that there was no need to further invest any more time in the aforementioned dropped services. Let's be honest, the servers have been struggling quite badly the past couple of weeks and it might even come to a point where ALL services are discontinued. That means no more neutral (non-clan, public run) servers and no decent Siege server. This will mark the end of an era, not only for westre's servers, but also for grand siege servers.

However as with all servers, we are at the mercy of the community. If you'd like us to stay, then please join the servers and show your support by playing on it.

The choice is yours.

- westre

Save him, his efforts must not be forgotten. He is a man who usually loves doing what he likes, but I beg you to support him so that he can have some more life back into those wonderful and fantastic servers.

Firstly, sad to read that, but:

Adorable_PolishLegion said:
That means no more neutral (non-clan, public run) servers

theres  still Sparta_Official_GER as an public run/ non-clan Server :wink:

Simju said:
Firstly, sad to read that, but:

Adorable_PolishLegion said:
That means no more neutral (non-clan, public run) servers

theres  still Sparta_Official_GER as an public run/ non-clan Server :wink:

no clan server? the name of the server says that it´s the server of the Spartiat Clan, where they bann everyone they want to .

Nah, firstly there is no sparta clan anymore, means its not a clan server, secondly we dont ban everyone we want, we only ban you and your friends :wink:(its not possible to have everyone we want on a ban list, which is only 8 people long)
but im not here to start the arguement again, i m here to offer my sincere condolences to westres amd hopefully the commiunity will grow again soon.

the players on spartiat are not the ones from westre imo since there is a skill-difference (you can see that already at the gold setting :lol: )

Simju said:
Nah, firstly there is no sparta clan anymore, means its not a clan server, secondly we dont ban everyone we want, we only ban you and your friends :wink:(its not possible to have everyone we want on a ban list, which is only 8 people long)
but im not here to start the arguement again, i m here to offer my sincere condolences to westres amd hopefully the commiunity will grow again soon.

"We dont ban everyone we want, we only ban you and your friends"

Well that's retarded.

But actually the fact that you say "There is no sparta clan anymore", makes up for all of it  :razz: I'm glad I have lived this day as well. :grin:

Lightman said:
the players on spartiat are not the ones from westre imo since there is a skill-difference (you can see that already at the gold setting :lol: )

It is a fact that some of the Westre legends don't even think of going to Spartiat because they are still loyal, but indeed many, and I mean MANY of the other players do go to that server for some reason...

But Warband and other games are drawing players from everywhere in WFaS, it's not only happening to Westres, it's happening to the whole game sadly.

It doesn't really matter where they go to, it only matters that they go and not stay. And here we are arguing once again, while what we should do is making these lads stay, otherwise the whole game will just die out like the dinosaurs. (I don't know why that example, but why not?)

Back
Top Bottom