Frequently Asked Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

The main thing currently is scene builders for settlements.  Several people are constantly making new ones, and at present we're at about halfway of the total needed.

It's staying monthly.  But there's additional ways to gain resources now.  Patrolling your settlement gains a small amount, and you can trade resources with your merchants.

Is there a permanent round you can ride in your settlement for the patrol? Because I tryed quit a lot of times but I cannot get the message that yo have patrolled the settlement. So is there some standard route to patrol in a settlement or does it depends from settlement to settlement?

Jezze said:
Is there a permanent round you can ride in your settlement for the patrol? Because I tryed quit a lot of times but I cannot get the message that yo have patrolled the settlement. So is there some standard route to patrol in a settlement or does it depends from settlement to settlement?
If you want you can activate edit mode and check the placement of the entry points.
As wickedshot said one is your starting point and the other three are the other corners of the map but as a rule they are otherwise unmarked.

sinhcui said:
i also can't make a patrol
for me ask who is steward
i how i can meet he
i live in danstic
Enter your castle and talk to one of your companions to make that one the steward. Should the newly created steward not have the correct conversation topics just exit the castle and reenter.

i don't have companion
only have three man Visit my Castle alway
and i don't know how to Updare my Encomyny and Mitaly

Perhaps you should start by reading the first posts in this thread...

sinhcui said:
i don't have companion
only have three man Visit my Castle alway
and i don't know how to Updare my Encomyny and Mitaly
You can upgrade economy and military of your settlement in the settlement screen. To do this you need resources that are produced by your workers.
To get workers you best wander around and ask peasant groups to go to your settlement.

sinhcui said:
i can't Recuilt Companion
when i talk with them they talk and i only have a choice Carry on
To recruit a companion you need a positive relation twice as high as their level (so 8 for a level 4 hero). You can increase relations by paying money (1000 for 10 relation) or by helping them in combat (gain depends on the odds) or by freeing them from capture (10) or by not capturing them (5). You can start the conversation on the map, in a settlement or in a building though it's possible that you won't get the conversation topics in a settlement or building (no idea why and to lazy to find out).

sinhcui said:
My realation with Taelir is 84
why i can't recuilt her
I assume you mean Taerlis.
Are you talking on the map or inside the settlement? As I said sometimes I didn't get the right topics when talking in a settlement.
You also need enough space in your party for the hero and her/his complete party.

Q: My game crashes whenever I enter the character screen or a fight!

A: There is a conflict between this version of Custom Settlements and Graphical Enhancement 2.5's "CommonRes" pack. HDR and the textures still work fine.

That could do with a bit of re-wording, I'm really tired right now.

Miclee said:
Q: My game crashes whenever I enter the character screen or a fight!

A: There is a conflict between this version of Custom Settlements and Graphical Enhancement 2.5's "CommonRes" pack. HDR and the textures still work fine.

That could do with a bit of re-wording, I'm really tired right now.

I would bet money on it.  A clean M&B folder should work fine. Does for me been playin .675 forever

Well i did look around the forums but couldnt find anything about this so i am just gonna ask here, i am pretty sure i am missing somethin pretty obvious but...here goes;
I am playing the latest version with the city addon; i went and claimed a settlement, i have around 30 dudes in there along with ~10 lumberjack/farmer/etc.
I also trained some recruits so now i have 20 Nothing and 15 Nothin. And those guys dont get any experience, i fight bandits, fight mock sieges; no experience; they just run around and punch people. So how do i get some real troops?

the nothin / nothings were put in so players can go back and add custom troop trees.. if you want playable units without making your own change your culture to something other then custom..

Creidhne said:
the nothin / nothings were put in so players can go back and add custom troop trees.. if you want playable units without making your own change your culture to something other then custom..
Ooooh..so i did set it to custom eh..? dont really remember doin that but thank you anyways.

Back
Top Bottom