Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

Users who are viewing this thread

imagine instead of creating bannerlord failure, they invested all this time into improving warband on console and bringing mods to console via dlcs they'd probably have more players and gotten paid more than they did from bannerlord

imagine instead of creating bannerlord failure, they invested all this time into improving warband on console and bringing mods to console via dlcs they'd probably have more players and gotten paid more than they did from bannerlord
having the ability to mix and match mods to our liking alone is better than warband by miles.

once the bugs are fixed, warband features are added and modding tools are released, we'll have the game of the decade.

it might be 2027 by then but still worth it imo

having the ability to mix and match mods to our liking alone is better than warband by miles.

once the bugs are fixed, warband features are added and modding tools are released, we'll have the game of the decade.

it might be 2027 by then but still worth it imo
it'll be 2037 before we have a fraction of that on console

Пожалуйста, сделайте русские субтитры, там уже есть готовые русификаторы для mount и blade warband Я скачал игру на ps 4 и не могу играть в нее, потому что нет русского языка, пожалуйста, исправьте это, потому что пользователи консолей в России хотят играть в эту игру, но не все знают английский

Do you personally think its something calculable that i might eventually be able to intentionally do?
It would be a pointless attempt, because by the time you figured it out you could be the best archer on Xbox, especially considering all the good ones left long ago

But anyways, don't go 1st person to shoot arrows, highest chance plus if you get good you can pass everyone because people don't realize how good it actually is

I was wondering...

Any chance Warband might come to Switch? I think it would be perfect for the console. It'd be even better if modules were supported, but that seems highly unlikely. I just know I'd love to play Warband waiting in the hospital or out in the park, something like that.

So has anyone figured out or does anyone know how to get voice commands to work on Xbox one/series X for warband?
I'm set to english, I got my mic, enabled voice commands in my in game settings, tried everything I seen online to try get things to work and no luck. Would be kinda sucky if the options there but no system for it to work. Someone please give me a straightforward answer to this.

Back
Top Bottom