Frequent crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I'm using version 1.132 and I'm experiencing crashes. These happen at random times. It happens alot on the campaign map whenever I go to someone (or an army). It also happens when I change some of the video settings.
It's just a crash, involved with the exe program, shutting it down.

specs:
xp pro sp3
pentium 4 cpu 2.00 ghz
760 mb ram
intel 82865g

I use low settings (about 75% performance) and in battles it usually runs smoothly.

Ok, well now it only crashes at times when I meet an army, could be on my side or an enemy's side, and on the campaign map (no crashes on the battle map). It happens at random times, (certainly doesn't crash every time), but when it crashes, I go back to the scene and can talk normally, but could crash when I meet another army at a later time. So the frequency of the crash is random.
Anyone know what causes this?  I tried re-installing, didn't work.

bestguy said:

My problem is with the exe as whell, think its called "warband" something..

Woold be cool if anyone wold fix it or give a solution

erik_3e said:
bestguy said:

My problem is with the exe as whell, think its called "warband" something..

Woold be cool if anyone wold fix it or give a solution
if you guys are talking about a runtime error (warband.exe needs to terminate in a unusual way)
I've been getting that a lot in the past week or so, when I'm playing multiplayer mods

Runtime error?  Well it's just a crash and says the program needs to close. Only happens when I meet nobles/armies on the map, no other time. Like 1/8 times... that frequent.
Any ideas how to fix them?

Ok, I just found out that it's a problem that always happens whenever I minimise the game and re-open it several times. Whenever I don't minimise it, it crashes a lot less. So this is a memory problem then?  How to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom