FPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Jacob793

Sergeant at Arms
I can guess this has been complained about alot but im just going to ask again as im new

Is there no chance that anything can be changed to the mod (IDK somthing technical? Im not very aware of how things work) that may in future mean that out FPS dont suffer so much?

Yay :grin:

My computer is quite high performance but I still get a significant FPS on low setting but thats good news :smile:

The fps problem here is indeed mainly caused by the many objects in this mod. So no magic "graphics optimizer" -.-

So is there any option availiable to increase FPS or is this the way its going to be forever?

I didnt change to direct 7, ill do this now but I cant see what mayjor effect this will have :/

Hey Guys

I was so happy to play this mod, well i red the warning that older computers may have FPS problems.
Well i have such problems so i decided to put everything on the lowest settings, DierectX7 aswell. After i restartet my game i hostet a local server to test how smooth the mod would be now. It was just the same like before.

Just like Jacob793 i hope that there will be some nice fixes to get players with older pc´s run this great mod , it would be a pitty if there would be only the players with newer or just better computers able to play this mod enjoyable.

Edit: Today i played on Beavers server , i had no lag and there where like 40 people , i only had fps lags yesterday on the 22nd server =/ i think its because of all the other players

Back
Top Bottom