Open FPS Issue while on Worldmap

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey everyone.

Since a few days I have FPS Problems in Warband.
I never had them before, some days ago it just worked without any problems.
These only occur on the Worldmap, all Menus or Battles run fine.
When moving on the Worldmap, the Game stutters every few seconds, even without pressing CTRL+Space.
Even more annoying is, that I drop down to 5 FPS when I just right-click to rotate the Camera. That also happens when I'm not even travelling, and just want to rotate the Map.

I tried starting a new game, it worked fine in the beginning, but started after about 10 min ingame again.
I reinstalled the game, which did not help.
The Problem seems to exists in every mod, I tested Native, Prophesy of Pendor and Perisno.
All other Games run fine for me, only M&B Warband.

My PC Specs became a bit old, but I never had any Problems running Warband.
I am confused, because the Problem came up one day to another, and I didn't change anything.

I am using:
Windows 10 64-Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz
8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Driver is up to date

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
On Native too.

I also noticed, if I restart the Game, it works normal for about 10 Minutes on the Worldmap.
So basically the same effect as starting a new Game.

After the 10 min it gets worse by time.

I checked with CTRL+T if there are too many Parties on the Map or something, but everything seems normal.

It probably stems from the game, the system of your friend is far above the normal system requirements, so I think there is a problem in the game, I wanted them to update my request, I changed 3 graphics cards for this game, it still continues.

It probably stems from the game, the system of your friend is far above the normal system requirements, so I think there is a problem in the game, I wanted them to update my request, I changed 3 graphics cards for this game, it still continues.
By "friend" you mean he guy who made the thread ? Cuz he's not my friend. Also i run the game with an rtx 2060 super and most people run it with cards a little worse and a lot better than mine. This isn't a gpu problem or system requirements bs. It simply doesn't make sense. And also this problem occured suddenly when Nvidia released new drivers. I didn't have it a month ago and i never had it before. Neither do the people that reported it.

There is a problem with optimization in the game
While it works better on old cards, mapte fps drops occur on new cards, so something related to the game

By "friend" you mean he guy who made the thread ? Cuz he's not my friend. Also i run the game with an rtx 2060 super and most people run it with cards a little worse and a lot better than mine. This isn't a gpu problem or system requirements bs. It simply doesn't make sense. And also this problem occured suddenly when Nvidia released new drivers. I didn't have it a month ago and i never had it before. Neither do the people that reported it.

I'm using Amd man

If there really was a problem with the nvidia driver, I would not have this situation as an amd user. This is the case with a few of my friends and it is still ongoing is not a problem with the driver.

Back
Top Bottom