Users who are viewing this thread

Vlandian

Recruit
My system:
Ryzen 3600
16gb 3200 ram
RTX 2070s
win10

Everywhere else in the game i get between 140 to 200 fps.
On custom battles with maxed out settings with 1000 troops It drops to about 50~ fps.
And during castle sieges it drops to 20 or sometimes dips below. I have to turn the settings all the way to medium to be able to play.

Is it my system or there is a problem with the game?

EDIT: I'm playing on 1440p 144hz monitor.

Last edited:
It's got something to do with the fire and smoke for me, I got pretty much the same system but a 5700xt. A normal battle runs fine with a boat load of troops, once I siege up I seize up for a bit, and the first ting in my face usually is smoke

My system:
Ryzen 3600
16gb 3200 ram
RTX 2070s
win10

Everywhere else in the game i get between 140 to 200 fps.
On custom sieges with maxed out settings with 1000 troops It drops to about 40~ fps.
And during castle sieges it drops to 20 or sometimes dips below. I have to turn the settings all the way to medium to be able to play.

Is it my system or there is a problem with the game?

EDIT: I'm playing on 1440p 144hz refresh monitor.
There's a pathfinding issue with the A.I. That's why you're getting abysmal fps in sieges, sometimes mine drops to only 9 fps. Your system is fine.

It starts to drop when units reach the ladders, it is related to pathfinding obviously. Hope it gets fixed soon.

same here. lag in siege was unplayable. took me 2 minutes to fire one arrow. i gave up and let it run while i went to do RL stuff. larger field battles are fine.

There's a pathfinding issue with the A.I. That's why you're getting abysmal fps in sieges, sometimes mine drops to only 9 fps. Your system is fine.

Im a noob, can you explain a bit? So how does pathfinding influence FPS? Im genuinely curious but aware of my lack of knowledge! (I'm having the same problems.)

Im a noob, can you explain a bit? So how does pathfinding influence FPS? Im genuinely curious but aware of my lack of knowledge! (I'm having the same problems.)
Pathfinding calculations by all npcs in a battle is done by the CPU, there's a bug that's putting a lot of strain on the cpu by making too many unnecessary calculations.

Memory improved with this patch, but CPU now has higher load.

I have a I7-6700k and while I don't get FPS drops in battles or sieges, I do have inconsistencies with the world map for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom