Forumites sing stuff. Also taking requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Sedericus said:
Thank you :grin: we are currently in a redbull competition to play download festival. it is mainly full of screamo bands with names like "wind is my freedom" or "poetry for the death" with lots of 14 year old fans so we stand no chance...  :lol:
Gimme a call, I can help you with that.

GxANl.png

Orchid said:
Sedericus said:
Thank you :grin: we are currently in a redbull competition to play download festival. it is mainly full of screamo bands with names like "wind is my freedom" or "poetry for the death" with lots of 14 year old fans so we stand no chance...  :lol:
Gimme a call, I can help you with that.

GxANl.png

hahahaha! that is Genuinely amazing! that will make the chaps laugh! I will show them that right away!

cool, will have a listen when I get home tonight :smile:

we managed to get to #23 in that redbull competition. we are currently getting put to the judges to decide if we go to London, fingers crossed!

I'm currently working on a new song at the minute called your not the one for me.

based on a sick addiction to a lifestyle that really isn't working out that well.... aaah memories.

Slawtering said:
Do you do any venues around Donny or Do you stick to Sheffield. You lot and KDM are now my favourite new talent I've seen and your both from Yorkshire.

we play all over the country, we have been playing around the Huddersfield area for around 4 months to gain a small base and have now started branching out to Manchester, leeds, York and Sheffield. we have also played many gigs in kettering and the surrounding area. we started out 2011 but then our bassist turned into a major **** so we had a massive set back finding someone to replace him as we didn't want to get a stranger in place just because we are all good friends and that's what makes it worth while. we have been back properly for about 6-7 months.

we plan to start getting an idea of venues in Doncaster and Barnsley as well, a good friend who studies at huddy university is helping us as she's from Donny herself.

Back
Top Bottom