Forum Title

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likey the majority. Forum titles tend to only get given to vets who have hang around for a while, post a lot/shown good commuanty sprit. Oh, and quoting LL from another thead about this

LL Said something like this said:
No. And now you asked you wont get one.

Titanx3 said:
More likey the majority. Forum titles tend to only get given to vets who have hang around for a while, post a lot/shown good commuanty sprit. Oh, and quoting LL from another thead about this

LL Said something like this said:
No. And now you asked you wont get one.

Beat me too it :mad:

custom title's aren't that good.....

only screwing with ya... their GREAT!!!

My one is...humourous :razz:

but the "ro" sound in "cymro" is a short one, as in "mob". Still, it's interesting to see how every non-walesian pronounces it.

Dryvus said:
Well, I guess its much better than Pissin' into the Wind. :smile:
Be careful about what you say.. You might just wake up tomorrow to see that your tage has changed ;P

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Titanx3 said:
More likey the majority. Forum titles tend to only get given to vets who have hang around for a while, post a lot/shown good commuanty sprit.

I've been here since april, I think. Also I dont think I would be on the most hated list of the admins either...

(However you never really now, it may happen, just like LL in leapord skin speedos).    Or I think they are speedos, I didnt have the page open long enough to see.

Jerky said:
Dryvus said:
Well, I guess its much better than Pissin' into the Wind. :smile:
Be careful about what you say.. You might just wake up tomorrow to see that your tage has changed ;P

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=
Well, if it's going to be changed, it should be 'Starfleet Command' if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom