Beta servers need bots

Users who are viewing this thread

flashn00b

Sergeant at Arms
See thread title, because there's barely anyone on at a given time, and it's impossible to see how the balance changes actually perform. Without training dummies to practice on, we can't even know how the changes have affected the core game.

See thread title, because there's barely anyone on at a given time, and it's impossible to see how the balance changes actually perform. Without training dummies to practice on, we can't even know how the changes have affected the core game.
You would probably just complain about the bots being hackers anyways

You would probably just complain about the bots being hackers anyways
He clearly said training dummies so the bots wouldn't have an attack.
The last time I played on a custom server with bots, they aren't exactly the brightest. They wouldn't be a substitute for human players but I wanna think they'd fulfill a purpose in trying to get a feel of how the upcoming balance changes perform.

I get that you're trying to make fun of me, but would you rather walk around in a ghost town of a map, unable to get a feel of the game's balance changes due to a complete lack of a testbed to utilize said changes on?

Bot matches aren't the best thing to test balance changes on, but it's much better than nothing.

I get that you're trying to make fun of me, but would you rather walk around in a ghost town of a map, unable to get a feel of the game's balance changes due to a complete lack of a testbed to utilize said changes on?

Bot matches aren't the best thing to test balance changes on, but it's much better than nothing.
It really doesn't matter because Taleworlds doesn't listen to feedback.

Back
Top Bottom