Formation Battle Sundays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Escuse me for being a noob but i can't connect. I ve downloaded the latest version of ts.
So I click on connect, I fill the server address with "178.63.27.21" and my nickname, I'm on anonymous.
So why it doesn't work ?

Pter22 said:
Escuse me for being a noob but i can't connect. I ve downloaded the latest version of ts.
So I click on connect, I fill the server address with "178.63.27.21" and my nickname, I'm on anonymous.
So why it doesn't work ?

Did you enter the port, next to the ip? It should be 9987

Can't think of anything else that may be going wrong.

OK Important News guys

Formation Battle is cancelled today! Ignore all previous statements to the contrary.

I've decided that trying to shift the time simply won't work, and I doubt many people will turn up anyway.

However, I'll be renovating the system in the coming week, starting tomorrow morning (seriously, I'll actually get around to it this time since I just lost my job!).

We'll be making room for Open battles again to bolster numbers, but we'll still be providing some more orderly, TS-based events on a regular basis.

So stay tuned for information, and find a decent bar to watch the match in this evening!

Viper_22b said:
However, I'll be renovating the system in the coming week, starting tomorrow morning (seriously, I'll actually get around to it this time since I just lost my job!).

We'll be making room for Open battles again to bolster numbers, but we'll still be providing some more orderly, TS-based events on a regular basis.

The old job was crap anyway! A new interesting and fun job is just over the horizon! :smile:

The open battles could be a good idea, fun on its own and massive advertising for the TS events. The rabble are bound to be curious when seeing the people that are actually on TS during the Open battles, marching in perfect formation and releasing volleys!  :shock:

Let me know if i can do anything to help.

The Formation Battle did happen. I was there, as Panadoksis. Numbers weren't impresive. No more that 20 on each side. At one point it was 8 vs 8 I believe. Still it was fun. Even 8 men can be effective if organized. 

Ivaronis said:
The Formation Battle did happen. I was there, as Panadoksis. Numbers weren't impresive. No more that 20 on each side. At one point it was 8 vs 8 I believe. Still it was fun. Even 8 men can be effective if organized. 

Indeed, there were around 20 people on TS when I arrived to call it off so I set up the server anyway and let them use it privately for a battle.

Glad you guys had fun, and sorry again that I didn't have time to organise the practice session or get something more official and large-scale together. Like I said, work is starting today on a new look and a new format for the official battles.

Roland & Hikkikomori: Thanks for the thoughts and encouragement guys, I'm taking this as an opportunity to do stuff I've wanted to do and get some more qualifications, so actually I'm quite happy that I'm out of work now! :smile:

And I'll let you know if I need any help with the organisation Hikkikomori.

I would like to play, I have to figure out when your practice times and, and I will have to get TS.

I hate TS but I can try this out for a bit and just deal with it. I do not have a mic though.

I need to figure out what time it is for me here in the USA (EST -5)

ill b there this week. wat is 20 EST for usa. like 3? Also, r both teams useing the 22nd Teamspeak server?
Rohan

Back
Top Bottom