Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm running into an issue where it seems that every 1h or 1-2 hand sword i unsheathe leaves a duplicate sword in the sheath (only a graphic bug, it does not literally "duplicate" the sword in your inventory).  It does not seem to affect vanilla weapons nor non-sheathed swords.  any suggestions?

Running into an issue where when I alt tab out of the game I can't alt tab back in. Only had this with the floris evolved module, any tips to fixing this? It's really annoying and lost an hour of progress because of it

Vaegir Luchnik said:
Running into an issue where when I alt tab out of the game I can't alt tab back in. Only had this with the floris evolved module, any tips to fixing this? It's really annoying and lost an hour of progress because of it

That is not a Floris Evolved specific issue. I get the same thing with standard Floris and sometimes in the vanilla game. Best thing to do is just quicksave as often as possible.

Is it possible to have the module files of this great mod? I wanted to integrate the Ambidextrous Gunslinging mod from here: "steamcommunity . com / sharedfiles / filedetails / ?id=281382310&tscn=1415416158" or "www. nexusmods .com / mbwarband / mods / 5950/ ?" to this one. Since I don't know how to manually edit the text files without botching it. I feel it is much safer if I just edit the modules directly since the codes for the animation and scripting stuff were supplied by Somebody the modder anyway here: " forums. taleworlds .com / index . php /topic , 291705 . 0 . html ". Just delete the spaces since I cannot post links yet... Anyway. This is simply for my personal use! Thanks!

Great timing, only started playing this a few days ago and and update already :smile:
Update is fine but I have a very big font, in most cases it's fine except for the party screen, the companion names on the left are that big that is is not displaying their skill levels.

Drenai said:
Great timing, only started playing this a few days ago and and update already :smile:
Update is fine but I have a very big font, in most cases it's fine except for the party screen, the companion names on the left are that big that is is not displaying their skill levels.

What resolution are you playing on?

1920x1080, it's all good, got it sorted.

Really enjoying this mod, started a new campaign, my two boys and oldest daughter have chosen a companion each, and join me for the battles in coop, and choose what they want their skill points placed on, it's the closest thing we can get to a multiplayer campaign, and really good for RP, great work.

Drenai said:
1920x1080, it's all good, got it sorted.

Really enjoying this mod, started a new campaign, my two boys and oldest daughter have chosen a companion each, and join me for the battles in coop, and choose what they want their skill points placed on, it's the closest thing we can get to a multiplayer campaign, and really good for RP, great work.
Just a tip, if you got items like swords and horses and so on in your Inventory, when they join they can press ESC and click "Access Inventory" *Before you start the battle* and they'll be able to equip their companions by themselves from the items in your Inventory as long as they have the skill requirement for it.

The items save so they won't have to do it again, same with picking up any item in the ground or dropping one.

Also, mind telling us how you got it sorted for future reference?

I've also made this F.A.Q Thread: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/582428582/385429254943803483/
You might find it useful if you run into some issues, needs to be added to main post later.

How do I run this properly with WSE?  I installed it into my warband folder but whenever I try to play by clicking on the desktop icon, I get the message "Could not find mb_warband.exe or mb_warband_dedicated.exe" It seems to run fine through the launcher, but I get the op code errors and "WSE not running" message when entering a scene. I am using the 1.168 gog.com version of warband.

FloraButterySpread said:
How do I run this properly with WSE?  I installed it into my warband folder but whenever I try to play by clicking on the desktop icon, I get the message "Could not find mb_warband.exe or mb_warband_dedicated.exe" It seems to run fine through the launcher, but I get the op code errors and "WSE not running" message when entering a scene. I am using the 1.168 gog.com version of warband.

One of my boys had this exact same message when trying to start up WSE, the thing that fixed it was running the windows updates, as his was a fairly recent windows install, I think it may have been the net framework or redistributables, either way, it solved his problem.

As far as fixing the font problem, it fixed itself, the skills all appeared under the companions names after a reboot.

FloraButterySpread said:
Put all of the WSE content into the main directory of warband (root directory) make sure WSELoader.exe is next to mb_warband.exe, use this WSE 3.2 since it comes with 1.153 executable: http://www.extragaming.club/WSE/WSEV3.zip
If you can't get it to work, just install the Installer version in the moddb page (Floris Evolved Installer) then patch it to 1.7, then launch Floris_Evolved.exe from your desktop.

orbitup said:
First off, thanks for all of your hard work. This mod rocks!

I have one question before I update though. Is the new version save game compatible?
Should work, your mod options will be reset as they do with every patch so you'll have to go to Camp > Mod options and change them again.

I tried the English troop.txt patch from the ModDB, and it comes up with an error Not enough or too many entries or something like that, is it not compatible with the current version or perhaps not save game compatible?

Drenai said:
I tried the English troop.txt patch from the ModDB, and it comes up with an error Not enough or too many entries or something like that, is it not compatible with the current version or perhaps not save game compatible?
Did it work on earlier versions of the mod? I don't think I changed any files with  troops.

Not sure, as I only found the mod recently, and tried the troop.txt file on the latest version D.

Our campaign is up to day 350, and still enjoying it immensely,  though I will point out a couple of things that could improve it even further.

A bit more variety in the neutral units, really only deserters and bandits, it would make the "inbetween war" gameplay a bit more interesting.
Building options, there isn't many, increasing these would boost the fief development part of the game.

Also maybe a bug, I got betrothed to a lady and it's been about 120 days since, and no feast and wedding, come to think of it, there has been no feast at all since I put the word on her.

Drenai said:
Not sure, as I only found the mod recently, and tried the troop.txt file on the latest version D.

Our campaign is up to day 350, and still enjoying it immensely,  though I will point out a couple of things that could improve it even further.

A bit more variety in the neutral units, really only deserters and bandits, it would make the "inbetween war" gameplay a bit more interesting.
Building options, there isn't many, increasing these would boost the fief development part of the game.

Also maybe a bug, I got betrothed to a lady and it's been about 120 days since, and no feast and wedding, come to think of it, there has been no feast at all since I put the word on her.

I will look at troops trees eventually. Let me know if you were or weren't able to marry.

What do you mean by the player built settlements? I'm deep into my playthrough and didn't know we could built castles or outposts or what does that mean??

Dynamite Jewduh said:
Drenai said:

I will look at troops trees eventually. Let me know if you were or weren't able to marry.

The troop tree isn't really that important to be honest, at first it was but I have got used to all the names now :smile:

Still can't get married, I've sent gifts to her father and to her through my man at the castle to improve relations, I even spoke to her mother about her and she told me she was fond of some other dude.
There was also another lady I was interested in early in the game, got the message from her about a dozen times, visited and read poetry to her, then one day I turn up and she is betrothed to some other guy, that was easily 200 days ago and they are yet to be married also.
The king has not called a feast ever since she agreed to marry me, though other factions are still holding feasts.

What do you mean by the player built settlements? I'm deep into my playthrough and didn't know we could built castles or outposts or what does that mean??
I mean the buildings you can construct at the castles and villages, not the castles themselves, though that would be cool :smile:

Back
Top Bottom