Fixing the personal quest to rescue your family should result in another army patrolling your territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm a big fan of more lords in my clan. Rescuing your family will result in your brother joining your clan. It will be nice to add him to the group. I wonder if there are other family members coming as well?

I can't help but think they might go for the direction of your brother getting a banner of his own, and taking the opposite side you took...

I'm a big fan of more lords in my clan. Rescuing your family will result in your brother joining your clan. It will be nice to add him to the group. I wonder if there are other family members coming as well?

And your little brother and sister also. I guess they will be usable when they grow, but I don’t know how to check their current age

And your little brother and sister also. I guess they will be usable when they grow, but I don’t know how to check their current age
I advanced the game and can confirm that both your little brother and sister can join your party/become governor's etc

edit: probably means that you can play as them when you die as they're direct family members too.

Actually testing the 1.4.3 beta when you fnishs the Rebuild Clan quest, another one starts to rescue your entire living family. Your brother got captured too... I suspect the damn Radagos again and they hope you're next. the only thing I found weird is that your little ones (brother and sister) has different culture than your family start. I got confused

Back
Top Bottom