Fir Áraig

Users who are viewing this thread

Harkon Haakonson said:
Fintan, Celtic... YOU DIDN'T ORDER YOUR RABBLE TO FIRE ENOUGH BIRINS! Needed moar lolz birins!

Well I just have to use my horrendous ping as a excuse for not being a great example. Ping of 250 really does something for the gameplay...

There's a video out there where you can see the Myrcena Fyrd with roughly a million birín stuck in their shields! Some people had 4 or 5.

hrotha said:
There's a video out there where you can see the Myrcena Fyrd with roughly a million birín stuck in their shields! Some people had 4 or 5.

Ya but it would be more useful if those birin would be stuck on the feet or heads of our enemies.

sotijalo said:
hrotha said:

Ya but it would be more useful if those birin would be stuck on the feet or heads of our enemies.

Yet fortunately it did not.

Takeda_Shingen said:
sotijalo said:
hrotha said:

Yet fortunately it did not.

Well 250 ping is the best excuse ever.

Guys, due to old and dying pc (laptop, I confess) and now even line limitations, I won't be able to join the shieldwall in the glorious battle that will be fought in the fields of Brunanburh - as I wasn't much able to join in the past months.

Let the birins darken the sun and may our enemies be defeaned by the sound of swords on shield!

FIR ARAIG ABU!

'Ello gents. I was just wondering if your clan was open to recruitment. I'm fairly new to the mod, but have fallen in love with it. I'm an NA player so ping may be an issue, but would really like to join you folks.

Sláinte, mac Coinnich!

We are indeed open to recruit. However, like most other Víkingr clans, we recruit on a "get your name known" basis. Keep playing Víkingr, follow it's rules and get involved in it's community and you will be considered to join our fold. As for Ping and being a NA player, that doesn't matter whatsoever.

Please add Celtichugs on Steam :smile:

Will do. I've sent you a request on steam. The name I've been playing under is Caerwyn. Played a bit with Fintan earlier. Just let me know, guys. Hope to join the ranks soon.

Just informing that i don't take a place at Shieldwall Event. I am busy like bunny in the summer.

-Fabulous Sloth ; )

Fer Araig stronk
nUPJQ.jpg
epeen right thar
Get a scrim damnit

Back
Top Bottom