Fir Áraig

Users who are viewing this thread

I was talkin' in the Early Rusĭ Names thread 'bout my name change for the event. Will we keep our normal names or change it to more time period style?

Entirely up to you. On registration and on the thread our host name will be different and I'll probably change my name. But, as for yourselves I don't care so long as you remember which host you're in.

It's been a long time since I read your thread last, Ualraig. Beautiful work, great concept. I especially like that you have a name for your long ship, an idea I've had in my mind for a long time as well. I will look for your banner on the field of battle!

I'd like to join this clan, though I understand if you are reluctant to take on a recruit from the northern lands across the Irish Sea. Nonetheless, if you would allow for a young hopeful to take his arms to the field alongside yourselves I hope I could prove a valuable asset on the battlefield.

(i.e., lemme in!)

Northern Lands across the Irish Sea? Do you mean Alba and the Highlands and Western Isles? If so, we are far from reluctant... Many of our members, including myself, hail from there.

OOC: Eh? Add me on Steam, it'll be easier! Steam name: Celtichugs

Pride of Nottingham.

tumblr_lqnz3dHmBw1qfmza2.gif

I know two men who are deeply inlove.
They're called Thorkell and Celtic.
I know a man who is very jealous of said love.
He is called Eirikr.

Celtichugs said:
Northern Lands across the Irish Sea? Do you mean Alba and the Highlands and Western Isles? If so, we are far from reluctant... Many of our members, including myself, hail from there.

OOC: Eh? Add me on Steam, it'll be easier! Steam name: Celtichugs

Of course my friend, for I am of proud blood - Both Gaelic and Pictish - but it is not my blood that I hope you will see

OOC: We use OOC and IC? I was just doing a little joke intro :p Anyways, can I join? I have steam, but barely use it so don't expect me to make use of it too often

I love how every post in this thread eventually ends up reminding us about Celtics deep love for his chilhood here Mel "Bravehearth" Gibson.

sotijalo said:
I love how every post in this thread eventually ends up reminding us about Celtics deep love for his chilhood here Mel "Bravehearth" Gibson.

But 'tis true, ever since he was a wee lad, dear Celt has worshipped and revered Mel Gibson for that fantastic film. Indeed, he even went as far as to change his name and has for many years been known as William "Freedom" McWallace. 'Tis true, I swear.

Back
Top Bottom