SP - General few suggestions (better described already mentioned suggestions i attempted to express)

Users who are viewing this thread

1. cultural music on the campaign map based on the geographic and cultur of the map you in.. so when you passing to the desert area then the music change to more middle eastern style..when going to the stepps it would be fitting to that culture and such and such (the music change would be focused on the default geographic territory of each culture and it will keep that type of music style even if the territory changes hands..i think it would even add sorten vibe of "hi my culture conquered this foreign land yet..but im still in an area with different culture)

2. more bedouin hideouts and roaming bedouins in the more southern desert part of the map and the same for the far stepps area with stepps bandits and such.

3. camping stance perk\ability for bedouin\nomad\poucher where you could set camp (with the proper culture style model of a closter of tiny tents as map icon) and it would increase your rest and halt your food consumption or slowly increase the stack of sorten food items that would realistically accomulate if you are a nomadic person... so if you are for example a bedouin and have a pair of sheeps and camels in your inventory (pigs and cows would be for the pouchers of the nortern cultures) then when camping they will produce into your inventory cheese and butter and depend on the animal by product such as wool and furs and only if you have a pair of each animal in your inventory (again..depends on the culture.. sheeps\camels\cows for aserai bedoin and kuzite nomads and pigs\cows\sheeps for the other cultures) when camping there would be a chance to give birth to another unit of the animal.

4.if you are a bedouin\nomad\poucher you could unlock a "Shepperd" perk that would increase the chance to get pair of animals to repreduce the cheese and butter and other animal by-product such as furs and wool and the animals themselves.

i should also make it clear that if camping stance is being implemented..when you are in camping stance other npcs could not see you or interact
so its basically the equivalent of a hideout on the campaign map persay..

the end goal for this as you may guess by now is to add a gameplay and survivability aspects to nomadic players who are gona graze out in the wilderness more easly then a typical "sattlement focused type of players who should rally a lot more on cities and such..

Last edited:
Why so Aserai and Kuzait focused? All cultures were skilled breeders with different animals. Sturgia/Battania could go with Hogs/Cows and Empire/Vlandia with Cows/Horses... And all animals breed. Most armies brought living animals for food or egg/hides/milk etc.

Why so Aserai and Kuzait focused? All cultures were skilled breeders with different animals. Sturgia/Battania could go with Hogs/Cows and Empire/Vlandia with Cows/Horses... And all animals breed. Most armies brought living animals for food or egg/hides/milk etc.

i imagined that also working for the "poucher" for the northern cultures and their perk would deal with pigs and cows and sheeps definitely..basicly all farm animals could work with all cultures but i think aserai would not raise pigs.. or if excluding that would be harder to impliment then..i guess they would do pigs too..i mean..i know how hard it is to raise pigs in desert climet..so..that could be a good reason why they not.. but the other areas it would make sense

Last edited:
Aserai not dealing with pigs and pigs breeding when in camp is different things. Animals in inventery should have a daily chance to breed when in camp, bigger the more animals there are. The climat could favour growth of different animals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom