Female minor factions

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there i played this mod now a little bit on different savegames , however since that mod got minor factions is it possible that there is a minor female faction like the Asharis or the amazon that create an actuall faction? i would really like to be a vassal for 1  :cry: . Thx for replies and greetings

If the Asharian Tribe captures a settlement, they will become a regular faction that you can join. You could always take it upon yourself to help them swing the odds in their :wink:

well since i only can kill or leave them if they are friendly, i can't and the only thing they do is killing bandits and stuff like that and running away from the sultanat lol

Have they captured a castle though? If they don't have any settlements I don't think you can join them at all.

I can't remember exactly how it works, but if they do have a settlement, you can probably start out as a mercenary for them and work your way to becoming a lord. You could also follow one of their lords/ladies around and try to assist them in battle if possible to make sure their troop strength stays high and for some positive relations.

Back
Top Bottom