Female Lords mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see more antiwokeness than wokeness on the internet (like in this thread), so maybe we are living in a reactionary Antiwoke era where some white hetero male snowflakes try to play victims. "I'm being censored by the Woke Left" they unironically scream from tabloid front pages, social media and bait threads like this.
I have newer used mods with MB games, because it's not sort of game that really needs them all that much, but this is one mod that I would definitely use.
I wouldn't brag about such an unhealthy, extremist attitude.

This mod is pretty close to what I'm looking for, or also you can manually edit them in this one

I repeat, noone cares. It's silly and I find it immersion-breaking. I don't care if that makes you sad and mad.
I use the Character creation mod to transform men in women, as I also use the Distinguish Service mod to get high level companions, then I replace a bad looking and short man, in a beautiful Trade lady, I also give her names, Mary the Swift, Lucy the Swift etc. I never tried the opposite, because must of ladies are married, bride or breading, In other words, fulfilling her true functions as a wife.

bait threads
I'm asking for a mod to fix something silly that I find immersion-breaking. I didn't actually ask you how this makes you feel. Noone cares if it makes you sad and mad. You're perfectly welcome to not respond.

Yea, as I said, I don't know how those settings would work in more recent versions of the game and what is needed is something more comprehensive. But it can be a good starting point for such a more comprehensive mod because all those other things that you have mentioned can potentially be modded too. Of course problem is in that game isn't finished and these things can be changed. And given how whole pemadeath system is unbalanced now, they probably will.

I have newer used mods with MB games, because it's not sort of game that really needs them all that much, but this is one mod that I would definitely use.
Honestly, I sort of wish they would just announce that it's finished so the modding community can work on it

I'm asking for a mod to fix something silly that I find immersion-breaking. I didn't actually ask you how this makes you feel. Noone cares if it makes you sad and mad. You're perfectly welcome to not respond.
That's all you do on this forum. This is the second identical thread you opened, so I don't think you are really "just asking", you are deliberately baiting. Normal people don't do this.

That's all you do on this forum. This is the second identical thread you opened, so I don't think you are really "just asking", you are deliberately baiting. Normal people don't do this.

The only one baiting here so far is you.

You are living in a Woke era. You'll be very lucky not to have a transactional cisgender black lord leading the Valadians.

I will speculate here but:

-TW is not from a country with PC culture.
-Their pervious games did not contain PC.
-Organized attacks on game developers and game projects by PC warriors have badly backfired in the past, Kingdom Come Deliverance rings as a good example, so there's no commercial incentive to go PC either.
-Number of dialogues in the game suggest that people of Calradia have healthy "sexist" attitude to women appropriate to the historical period depicted.

That makes me think that feminization of Calradian leadership can be simply unintended consequence (or side effect) of introducing game mechanics of mortality and breeding circle in to the series.

Again, just a speculation. In any case it's not so obvious to me, that MB should end up PCized.

Last edited:
Calradia ain't Earth, OP. What you're looking for would be possible through code changes: first, you need a lot more babies born in the world to the AI clans, and second you need to code in the sexism parameters to favor males.

But to echo other responses here, your complaint is boring.

I don't think you are really "just asking"
Noone cares what you think. You're perfectly welcome to not respond.

your complaint is boring.

I repeat, noone cares what you think. I'm asking for a mod to fix something silly that I find immersion-breaking. If that makes you sad and/or you don't know of any such mod or changes that could be made to that effect, you're perfectly welcome to not respond.

You are living in a Woke era. You'll be very lucky not to have a transactional cisgender black lord leading the Valadians.
Transactional? So he's a merchant? And cisgender? So he's a guy? Nothing seems odd so far. I guess a black guy leading the Vlandians is a touch odd, but there's nothing in the game to prevent it. One of my Khuzait characters was King of Vlandia for a while. Sorry if that offends you for some reason. The lord part seems normal enough too. I'm honestly not sure what you're moaning about.

I repeat, noone cares what you think. I'm asking for a mod to fix something silly that I find immersion-breaking.
It's "no one" not "noone."

Last edited:
"Give them a female role"...

I always love how "history" comes in as an argument. As if women didn't lead armies (they did) or participate in combat (they also did), it was just rarer in Europe than elsewhere.

Just come out and admit you want to live out a sexist fantasy and put it all on the table. Just don't try to defend it as "it's breaking my immersion!" or "it's historically inaccurate!".

"Give them a female role"...

I always love how "history" comes in as an argument. As if women didn't lead armies (they did) or participate in combat (they also did), it was just rarer in Europe than elsewhere.

Just come out and admit you want to live out a sexist fantasy and put it all on the table. Just don't try to defend it as "it's breaking my immersion!" or "it's historically inaccurate!".
Just show me the top 10 list of great female warriors and generals, before the Hollywood era.

Just show me the top 10 list of great female warriors and generals, before the Hollywood era.

Boudicca, Artemisia, Cynane, Zenobia, a ton of Roman women, a ton of Chinese women, in fact it's relatively common to see female military leaders in the ancient world. This game is supposedly early medieval so it's closer than you might think (or might like) to an era where it was relatively common to see women in command of armies, and (more rarely) on the battlefield itself.

Again, I didn't ask you how this makes you feel. No one cares if this makes you sad and mad. You're perfectly welcome to not respond.

And you don't have to respond when people point out your obvious sexism either, you can just take it like a man since traditional masculinity is clearly important to you.

Boudicca, Artemisia, Cynane, Zenobia, a ton of Roman women, a ton of Chinese women, in fact it's relatively common to see female military leaders in the ancient world. This game is supposedly early medieval so it's closer than you might think (or might like) to an era where it was relatively common to see women in command of armies, and (more rarely) on the battlefield itself.

And you don't have to respond when people point out your obvious sexism either, you can just take it like a man since traditional masculinity is clearly important to you.
One queen who was present on a ship during a naval battle in 480 BC.

Alexander's sister, who allegedly fought 100 years later.

Zenobia, who did not fight or physically lead her troops, +100 years after that.

Then one other queen who led a rebel movement 220 years after that.

a ton of Roman women, a ton of Chinese women
The reason you can't list any names is because there are none. Roman society was extremely patriarchal, women were not taught to fight and never had military appointments.

Chinese women "military leaders" were of course primarily noblewomen who didn't physically lead troops or fight, just like the vast majority of European ones, and were similarly rare.

your obvious sexism
Again, no one cares what you think. This is silly and I find it immersion-breaking.

I don't care if that makes you sad and mad. No one asked you your opinion. You are perfectly free to not respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom