Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Defensive pacts and alliances are only available when they RECOGNIZE you as a monarch... meaning you have to say hi as a fellow monarch first and see their response...

I must say except for that little bug with being affiliated with a family and trying to marry one of them, this mod is great  :grin:

I haven't worked with all of the features but I have with most. Getting ready to  become a king over my own kingdom. I have a town and I LOVE the people I have to work with me. Chamberlain, Constable and that other guy (the diplomat guy) It was so frustrating having to get and train all the troops myself for a town. And it makes it more realistic. because back in Medieval times the lords didn't do that, they had others do it for them.

Great job guys!  :grin:  :mrgreen:

they have to like you like 92 lol but that is how i got it and i think that is the only way  :cry:

but there is no deffence pact :sad:

Usually they don't have to like you too much, a mutual war would suffice to get them to recognize you. A note, the war must still be happening between you, your target and the mutual war victim when you receive the answer.

To obtain the defense pact, you must first have a trade agreement before advancement to defense pact and finally alliances.

Paradoxis said:
Usually they don't have to like you too much, a mutual war would suffice to get them to recognize you. A note, the war must still be happening between you, your target and the mutual war victim when you receive the answer.

To obtain the defense pact, you must first have a trade agreement before advancement to defense pact and finally alliances.

but i could do the allience befor the deffence pact and when the allience goes them it terns to a deffence pact

That should be caused by the AI first asking you for an alliance? I only played warband 1.127 for Diplomacy so I never personally got to test the newer versions of diplomacy for Warband 1.132.

Just like most people in this thread, I wanted to thank you for this great mod and the time you invested, I wouldn't want to play without it anymore :smile: Keep up the great work!

After playing Native for a time I sat down and wrote out a feature list of things I would have liked to added, as a way of making some notes towards my own mod. When I started looking over the mod forums I found that far and away the bulk of these features were already modded and present in Diplomacy.

Thanks heaps for your work Wahiti, and everyone else who has contributed ideas. I'll be throwing my extra ideas and any help I can up as I get around to it - I hope they are of some use in the ongoing development of this fine piece of work.

Thanks!

Did some1 played Sword of Damocles? There u have the option to make squads(regiments; batallions), or staff like that.(well, the other feature of SoD like Strategic Map are also very great)

I would like to see this kind of feature in Diplomacy, but with the distriction, that only companions are able to become one leader of such a group.

Sorry, if it is already discussed.

cheers

RT said:
Did some1 played Sword of Damocles? There u have the option to make squads(regiments; batallions), or staff like that.(well, the other feature of SoD like Strategic Map are also very great)

I would like to see this kind of feature in Diplomacy, but with the distriction, that only companions are able to become one leader of such a group.

cheers

Reeaaally ought to place that in the suggestions page.

Paradoxis said:
RT said:

cheers

Reeaaally ought to place that in the suggestions page.

Damn true, havent saw the suggestion thread, haha. My fault.

Actually I have not played this MOD yet, but the list of features sounds pretty darn good!

Even if there might appear bugs and other possible problems in this MOD: this concept should be definitely an element of the original M&B Warband Game!

*downloading*

:grin:

//edit:

Now I played it and I have to admit: essential!

10/10

Thx for this one!  :wink:

By far, one of the best mods I've played. Really adds many more options to overall game. Currently, there are only a few bugs I've encountered, but I plan on watching this mod for majority of my warband career.

Back
Top Bottom