Feasts / Hunts

Users who are viewing this thread

How do you join a hunt if you can? I know you have to be at the castle when feasts are occuring but I have no idea if or how you can join one of their hunts.

There are no hunts.  Maybe the devs were planning for there to be hunts at some point, but they didn't get included in the game.

chargers1783 said:
Or Rigale? Pretty sure that mod has hunting but I just read about it never played it.
Aye, Rigale and Brytenwalda (at least) both include hunting...but I'm not sure that either are the fancy "go hunting/falconing/whatever with lords" type hunting that is associated with feasts so much as a way to feed your army.

Cao_Monk said:
yes i was talking about native bunch of hairy lords bromancing it up to get in their good books.
I do not comprehend. But I do sense some sarcasm. And by "good books" I really hope you aren't talkin' bout the place where the sun don't shine.

right you are charger. so does anyone know for a fact in single player free roam if. you are able to participate in hunts that are supposed to take place when feasts are taking place at castles.

Not that I have ever seen. But there are at least 2 mods that have it Rigale and Brtyenwalda, I haven't seen much from Rigale which leads me to believe that it has "died" but I don't know not everyone always has the time to mod, Brytenwalda is alive and well I just need to put actual time into it. I put Brytenwalda in there because Caba'drin said it had hunting and Admins always scare me. Going back to my elementary and middle school days  :shock:.

There are no hunts of any sort in Native, AT ALL. It's been said by an admin in this thread even, geez.

No clue how you got that idea of hunts happening at the same time as feasts, no such thing.

so what youvare saying harkon is that you do not know for a fact that there is no hunt feature in mount and blade warband. if you read some the in game text. you may distinguish yourself in the tournament or hunt to gain admittance to the lords hall

chargers1783 said:
Admins always scare me
We are a terrifying lot...though if you find me frightening, you best be glad Arch's days of admin-ship are over. And I'd steer clear of our lovable Rev L. Lamb, too :wink:

Cao_Monk said:
so what youvare saying harkon is that you do not know for a fact that there is no hunt feature in mount and blade warband. if you read some the in game text. you may distinguish yourself in the tournament or hunt to gain admittance to the lords hall
Right-o. We are all saying that we know for a fact that in Native Warband there are no hunts. The menu dialog you are referencing is either false advertising due to a planned feature that was never developed (there's no hint of an unused "hunt" in the source code) OR supposed to be an RP kind of deal to help you imagine yourself in the world...though in a way you can't actually participate.

dandy. hinted to something then crushed my hopes and dreams. and admins arent that scary. they are real people too. they just feed off of living flesh.

Back
Top Bottom