Family - offsprings

Users who are viewing this thread

or alternativly, you new character replaces the orginal, for example if your character A took control of the Nord area, but you find yourself bored of how you are doing so, you click retire. a nex character B is created, holding the lands his father/mother held. bear in mind your new character is at a much lower level. making controling the kingdom difficult. you now have the task of making you inherited kingdom more stable as you advance through the levels and also expand further.

it increased difficulty in an interesting fashion, a young inexperienced monarch, with a load of older lords with their own ambitions and agendas its far more interesting then watching paint dry.

you really have a concreate opinion on this don't you.

when i say older, i ment generally older more experienced lords. cast your eye back to history, when Henry VIII inherited england from Henry VII he was Young, not brought up to rule the country. he inherited a position surrounded by older lords set in there own way. he replaced many, and kept some.

the player would be set the task of improving their own abilities, solving problems between lords at court, condeming other lords who try to claim the throne to treason. and no this doesn't sugest that character B as i keep calling them has to be around during Character A's reign. its just an interesting dynamic that makes continuous play more interesting when you become bored of simply making a nobleman leveling up, forging a kingdom then starting again.

There should be option for perma death for us hardcore players and game mechanic should allow you to have always 1 or 2 sons or daughters ready to replace you when you die with beginer statistics.
I ask this to be implemented because i hate to kill 200 enemies every time and not care what will happen to me, this way i will need to think who i am atacking and should i risk my life in front or should i let my mercenary guards do their job.
You cant save and in this mod because its perma death not allow it, but you can always make revenge with ur new beginer player.
If you dont have heir then game is over.
How you get kill depends on who has captured you some good lords and bandits will release you for money but some evil lords will kill you on batlefield.
If you have Lady and marry her then there should be option to try to make heir

There should be option to kill enemy lord like in mod Sword of Damoclus when they are captured but with no big negative loss of relation -8 with all lords like in that mod
Aslo there should be option to kill enemy generals and take their wifes if you like her and think shes pretty but she is already taken
You can make wife with ur female companions you find on taverns, dont have to be only lady in castles

jib1 said:
you really have a concreate opinion on this don't you.

when i say older, i ment generally older more experienced lords. cast your eye back to history, when Henry VIII inherited england from Henry VII he was Young, not brought up to rule the country. he inherited a position surrounded by older lords set in there own way. he replaced many, and kept some.

the player would be set the task of improving their own abilities, solving problems between lords at court, condeming other lords who try to claim the throne to treason. and no this doesn't sugest that character B as i keep calling them has to be around during Character A's reign. its just an interesting dynamic that makes continuous play more interesting when you become bored of simply making a nobleman leveling up, forging a kingdom then starting again.
A perhaps even taking the throne for yourself?

Back
Top Bottom