MP Apocalypse Fallout Warband Multiplayer Mod. BACK IN ACTION!

Users who are viewing this thread

Kazzan said:
Depends on how you look at it. Guess spiritwind could use a stimpack.
Thank you, my corpse finally received the intended stimpack.
I am happy to announce that this mod is once again active.
The latest news;
Although the mod team has been very busy to the point none of us could dedicate any time to it, we didnt forget about this.
I am one to say we have put way too much time into this mod to let it die, and the mod team agrees. 
---
Currently working on;
We are currently working on getting this mod ported to Warband, although for starters we will only be doing a multiplayer port.  It may take time for a public release, but within the next week we plan to have a rough multiplayer ready for the mod team.  Hopefully if things go smooth, within 2-3 weeks we will be doing a new tester recruitment, and start getting people in line to test the multiplayer fallout mod and provide feedback to what we are doing.
If things continue to run smooth after that, we will be going into a recruitment stage again for the mod team, and be mainly looking for scene developers, an advanced modeler to solely focus on scene props and buildings, another advanced modeler to focus only on armors, and yeah - you get the point.
If you fit any of those positions mentioned, and feel like dedicating time now, send me a pm and we will talk.
If you are a web designer and think you might want to join the team, and build us an awesome site, please send me a pm.
Please do not send me a pm requesting to be a beta tester.

Hey Spiritwind, you know from the start that you can count for me as Video Maker... I would love to make trailers for this mod, thought I would need non-multiplayer stuff in order to do so. You know, at least quick battles and on...

By the way... I hope you still have the banners I made for the mod...

I'm pretty sure I was able to recover the banner from the failed harddrive I had.  I will double check here shortly.
Also, I will get in contact with you as soon as we could use some trailers =).

spiritwind said:
Kazzan said:
Depends on how you look at it. Guess spiritwind could use a stimpack.
Thank you, my corpse finally received the intended stimpack.
I am happy to announce that this mod is once again active.
The latest news;
Although the mod team has been very busy to the point none of us could dedicate any time to it, we didnt forget about this.
I am one to say we have put way too much time into this mod to let it die, and the mod team agrees. 
---
Currently working on;
We are currently working on getting this mod ported to Warband, although for starters we will only be doing a multiplayer port.  It may take time for a public release, but within the next week we plan to have a rough multiplayer ready for the mod team.  Hopefully if things go smooth, within 2-3 weeks we will be doing a new tester recruitment, and start getting people in line to test the multiplayer fallout mod and provide feedback to what we are doing.
If things continue to run smooth after that, we will be going into a recruitment stage again for the mod team, and be mainly looking for scene developers, an advanced modeler to solely focus on scene props and buildings, another advanced modeler to focus only on armors, and yeah - you get the point.
If you fit any of those positions mentioned, and feel like dedicating time now, send me a pm and we will talk.
If you are a web designer and think you might want to join the team, and build us an awesome site, please send me a pm.
Please do not send me a pm requesting to be a beta tester.

Thats a bad idea.

I'll drag this out of the pits...

YO SPIRIT! I'M BACK! LETS GET THIS THING ROLLING BRO!

Hit me up on MSN sometime (if ya still got mine :razz:) I'd be more than happy in getting this thing knocked out for everyone :grin:

Hello, I too am doing for Fallout, but only multiplayer!  :roll:

mb20p.jpg

mb21e.jpg

mb22s.jpg

mb23k.jpg

mb24p.jpg

mb25d.jpg
model is not mine, they are for the test.

Who wants to participate in the creation of such a miracle with RPG elements?

spiritwind said:
In 2015 a war raged through the world. Every nation found themselves in a position where they had only two options, kill or be killed. Finally after 3 years of brutal murders a group of terrorists acquired a nuclear bomb that had the strength to cause death to all countries of the world. While feeling very pleased with themselves the terrorists launched this bomb in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Doing so didn't cause the complete destruction that it was capable of. Many were pumped full of radiation and left for the mutations to occur. 70 years later you were born.
*note - This is not a final storyline.  Editing WILL be done*

i hate to burst your bubble, but if you're doing a Fallout mod, then you might want to actually play the game first.  or at least read the background on the Wikipedia:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_%28series%29 

Back
Top Bottom