Fake-Admins or bad Admin behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread

Valarya

Sergeant at Arms
Hello dear PWMod community,

Since there is just the RCC Server up lately, I use to spend my PWM time on this one. Generally I really enjoy the admins work there, I know its hard to make hundres of people follow the rules, but overall you do a good work. I also enjoy the Adminwars and all those events that somewhat bring people to RP and stuff.

Now I have a problem with one of those admins, or atleast someone who pretends he is admin.

The player Name is "Attila" and the problem is simple: Hes not really representing the Server, he isnt nice in the global, if he is fed up with someone explaining the own behaviour he insults people and he seems to make his own rules. For example may people not help the townwatch unless they see what happened. I played under the Name Mizuki and saw 2-3 Knights attacking 2 Townwatch people. I myself was ''Brigand'' but I choose this class for cosmetic and gameplay reasons, not because I want to robb people 24/7.

So I rode along the town and saw 2-3 white Knights attacking the Townwatch. A few neutrals helped the Townwatch and so I joined in aswell to help the townwatch. In the end I killed one of them and accidently hit one of the Townwatch guys (Who said it was no problem in Global) When we killed all Attackers the Townwatch thanked me RP wise (Names: Sheriff_ [ NAME] I cant remember em exactly)

Right after that Attila raged in global why I helped the townwatch. I said because I saw the Whites attacking them and the Townwatch is the Townwatch, I didnt see why it was their fault. So I helped. Attila said its against the rules because I play brigand class, that means I have to attack the Townwatch if given the chance. I told him this is BS because RP isnt exactly bound to Classes and he continued with warning me and that I cant join fights unless I know 100% what happened.

He continued to warn alot of people and kept acting like a Admin.

Now there are two possibilities:
A) He is an admin, if so I would suggest that the server-owner or any head admins should talk to him about his behaviour and that he cant make up rules just so he can do what he want.

B) He acts like he is an admin (and this for about a week) wich is surely against the rules. In this case I would temp-ban or atleast warn him.

Anyone else experienced him or 100% knows if he is an admin?

i second your decree! i also play the brigand class for their stats and clothes, and cannot recall a time when i have "robbed" someone (does not include looting the dead).

Was this just now or yesterday? I'll get on and ban Attilla :twisted: (Admin impersonaters will perish)

P.S It is kinda looked down upon to join a fight when you don't know the situation.

P.S.S The Assassin_Attila who WAS impersonating an Admin has been banned.

It was yesterday and just now. This is why I came to the forum and complained.

Yes I know its not exactly the best thing. But for me it looked clear. The Knights came to the TW HQ and then a fight went on. So I helped.

Edit:

Noooo it wasnt "Assassin_Attila"!

It was just "Attila" nothing more.

Some admin had Jark's ID or something and tried to ban him, then Assassin_Attila was banned suddenly and he came to the solution that its one and the same person.

But this thread is not about ASSASSIN_ATTILA, its just about ATTILA. No other words added to his name. Just Attila.

STill its not really about him, unless "Assassin_Attila" is also "Attila" wich I doubt.

If its this case, its not that surprising since Attila is as bad at RP as Assassin_Attila.

Back
Top Bottom