Resolved Failed to login.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yup, Windows 7 x64, same issue. My buddy who's on Win 10 has no issue. It is unbelievable that there're over 150 posts about this being an issue and not even an acknowledgment by the devs that there's a problem.

I think we need to vote with our wallets, and if there isn't a response within the day as to whats going on we should all process for a refund. We can all rebuy the game if/when they fix it.
The lack of ANY post about this is simply disgusting, I expected some bugs, beta worked fine on win7, I bought the product with the expectation of at least a SEMI functional multiplayer though!
Been waiting on this game for YEARS, and they cant release it working for a good portion. I only really bought the thing to play MP.

I'd also recommend leaving at least a TEMPORARY negative review addressing this, they might fix it quicker if they realise people aren't buying it because of our VALID concerns and warnings.

Here is the review I have left if you'd like to copypasta:

Multiplayer is currently not working for people on windows 7, I got the beta for free and it worked fine on that.
There are currently hundreds of posts on their forums asking for help. And there hasn't been a SINGLE dev response.

I will be processing for a refund at the end of the day if there is no response or hotfix. I only really bought this to play multiplayer. If it worked I would recommend it!

I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 too and it works perfectly. The problem is 100 % linked to Windows 7.
Did that too, now I get a crash to desktop whenever I start Bannerlord. Went from not being able to play multiplayer to not being able to play at all. 10/10.

OK I'm a little bit worried now because we haven't got a single response from the developers about this yet. I'm keeping my play time under 2 hours just in case.

Are TW working on the issue? Are they even aware? Are they just hoping the 12.3% of Win7 Steam users will change to W10?

Many games use Battleeye and they work under Win7 (Rainbow6, ARK, PUBG, etc.) so while the issue might be with the anticheat, it's TW's implementation in this game that needs resolving.

Everyone should contact Callum about getting a dev response. He is the community manager. Start threads on reddit as well. None of my friends can play because of this.

So apparently developers might not be checking these forums anymore? They used to during the beta and the "support" button links here so I find that strange. Here's a dev response to another Battleeye issue (not Win7) on another thread:

Hello,

Thanks for reporting.
First of all our forums are not moderated by TaleWorlds employees but our wonderful voluntary moderators.
As for your issue, could you check if the file blocked is signed? You can do that by finding file in given path, then Right Click -> Properties -> Digital Signatures. Also you can check troubleshooting BattlEye issues here: https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/ and also contact them.
Also can you share your windows version with us?

For the record I've tried everything in the BattleEye support FAQ and it does not help.

Last edited:
So apparently developers don't even read these forums anymore? They used to during the beta and the "support" button links here so I find that strange. Here's a dev response to another Battleeye issue (not Win7) on another thread:

For the record I've tried everything in the BattleEye support FAQ and it does not help.

I am gonna answer for myself since you have quoted me. I do actually read forums. And to be honest with you here, I cannot go to every post and write that I have read it and investigating it. It would be quite time consuming for me (because then people start quoting me, messaging me here etc) and is not my job to do that. As I am not part of support team I should focus on my own job and leave communication to them because I don't know everything going on. And as for the post you have quoted, you can check Beta forums and see that I reply to ask something or clarify something when needed trying to resolve the issue.

Last edited:
I am gonna answer for myself since you have quoted me. I do actually read forums. And to be honest with you here, I cannot go to every post and write that I have read it and investigating it. It would be quite time consuming for me (because then people start quoting me, messaging me here etc) and is not my job to do that. As I am not part of support team I should focus on my own job and leave communication to them because I don't know everything going on. And as for the post you have quoted, you can check Beta forums and see that I reply to ask something ot clarify something when needed trying to resolve the issue.
We're fine with you leaving it to them, but could you at least make sure they are actually aware of this issue/to respond? Thanks for your help, but understandably this is frustrating as frig!

We're fine with you leaving it to them, but could you at least make sure they are actually aware of this issue/to respond? Thanks for your help, but understandably this is frustrating as frig!

I actually brought this up again before writing that. This is an issue we are having since last patches of Beta. We tried many things but couldn't find. Today I brought up possibility of win 7 being an issue after reading here but it was late (6.30 PM here at the time) so investigation is left to tomorrow. I will try to make sure this gets a proper discussion tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom