Need More Info Failed main dragon banner quest - bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello,
I have experienced a bug in the game several times, the dragon banner quest fails before i can reach clan tier 4, i don't have any other options for the game, it's happened at least 5 times and i do not have the patience to start from the beginning one more time.

No active mods that would be interfering, I used one for smithing once but then removed it and started from an earlier save before the mod was active.
I haven't played in several months because the soul sucking disappointment gives me anxiety, so it may have ben fixed in a patch but I wouldn't know.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

How many game-years have elapsed when this happens? By design, the banner quest will fail after ten years, at which point creating one's own kingdom is permanently impossible in that campaign. I think it a poor design decision, but it isn't a bug that it times out at this point.

Thanks for replying.
Yeah that must be it, I was hoping it was a bug because I was only a few more days away from finishing the quest.
Haha, 150 hours and nothing to show.

Thanks again mate

There is a hard time limit on that quest. If I remember correctly it was around 10 years. IF the quest is not failed by this it would be great if you can send your save file so that we can take a look.

You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom