Faction Voices

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi There!

Recently i watched a new Bannerlord Video, where it shows The New Siege Map (Which looks awesome) and i realized that, The Character has a new Voice, so do Some Troops.

Thus i thought that Having Each Faction his Own "Type" of Voice would be absolutely awesome.

For Example, The Vlandians could have genteel voices, regarding to the Royalty, whereas, The Battanians could have some kind of rugged voices.

I think this improvement would enrich the Game's Immersion as well as the gameplay experience.

I enclose you the video that i talked about.

From the 2:00 minute you will hear some of the New Troop Voices.

What do you think?

PD: Thanks to Artem for sharing the Siege.

Cheers!

Last edited:
It would be amazing for mods, as it would allow us to emulate stuff like battle cries, even though I'm pretty sure I've played a few mods in Warband with this, namely Hispania 1200 with the muslim ululations after winning a battle.

I watched the video and had the same idea as well. The commander had a very English (posh) accent to him (I am no speech therapist so don't crucify me for it.) But I 100% agree to this idea. Just think that if you change factions or just move to another part of the map, not only everyone looks different and the buildings have changed, but everyone sounds different as well. Whole new level of immersion.

Furthermore, it would be Bloody Wonderful to have some kind of "Cheering" option through out The Formation Menu, or even better, a Hotkey.

Using it will increase your Troop's Morale.

Just imagine your Character cheering up your troops before assaulting the Castle or even before engaging the incoming Enemy.

Some kind of "Speech" Could be added for each Faction, that would help to make them more unique.

This "Speech" could be improved by raising your "Leadership" skill.

I had been subconsciously expecting this feature but now im not sure if they'll include it, even though it would be very welcome. So far the voices lack variety, and accents would be welcome.

One thing I'd like to see is voice acting for other languages and letting the player choose from all of them while allowing module creators to restrict certain languages.

Going to the voice files I saw hints that support your Idea/wish. There are for example companions from Batania which have scottish like accent, and the ones from Vlandia more English, likewise the Aserai more Eastern Accent .

I highly think, this is already implemented.

Going to the voice files I saw hints that support your Idea/wish. There are for example companions from Batania which have scottish like accent, and the ones from Vlandia more English, likewise the Aserai more Eastern Accent .

I highly think, this is already implemented.
Yeah I was thinking and hoping more in that direction too. It would be great if each faction had a unique accent in their voice acting, lexactly like you say. Not a unique voice though, that would be weird!
Different pitches, but with a common accent shared through each faction.

Back
Top Bottom