[FACTION]: The Kingdom of Igneus

Users who are viewing this thread

Splintert said:
it's a game. can we get over it?

Well, the people like this have to learn to admit they are wrong sometimes.. If I give up now he will get away with it time and time again.. Even admins like you and him are humans too but sometimes you guys forget that, and start to think you are GODS. It is only people like me that can keep this type of thing in check.

Dragon_Hide said:
Splintert said:

Well, the people like this have to learn to admit they are wrong sometimes.. If I give up now he will get away with it time and time again.. Even admins like you and him are humans too but sometimes you guys forget that, and start to think you are GODS. It is only people like me that can keep this type of thing in check.

Strange how I haven't signed in with admin for a couple of days.

And you could say when it comes to my server I'm a 'God' - I pay $64 / month for that right. How much do you pay?

N0body said:
Dragon_Hide said:
Splintert said:

And you could say when it comes to my server I'm a 'God' - I pay $64 / month for that right. How much do you pay?

yes.. So you are saying you can push everyone around?

Dragon_Hide said:
N0body said:
Dragon_Hide said:
Splintert said:

yes.. So you are saying you can push everyone around?

If I pushed people around noone would use the server.

Uh guys, i told you the other day to stop the discussion before it went balls, you didn't listen and it went balls. Now you're throwing ape-**** at each other and none of you will recognize the other. Why don't you simply focus on more playing and less ranting? (inb4 i get irrevocably involved in the discusion.)

I was there and i was one of the knights, i HONESTLY thought we were attacking and that we didnt have an alliance so i set the ladder up and while i was doing that i was shot in the back of the head... but i hadnt done anything aggressive? then i lost connection so i missed the main argument(if you want to call it rage quit go ahead even though i had another 60k to spend and i joined around 10 minutes later) whatever we should just leave it, dragon hide if you dont like it, use a different server because neither of you will back down. on the note of ulrich the axe i do believe this bothered him quite a bit and he lost respect for the Pwmod community and left. ;'(

on another notw, hey dragon hide have you seen the land of changes rp event? looks aWESOME! i think the Kingdom of Igneus should join one of the kingdoms together(we could work as a team under the leadership of that kingdom and i really dont want to fight you guys) heres the link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150453.0.html

Ok all of you small lill baby boys ... listen , its a damn RP , take it easy , let us enjoy the game !!!  Whatever happend with nobody, or our mighty king Dragon_hide, its not our job to resolve it !! and it will be nice if i will see more suggestions to improve the clan than waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa random not random admin not admin **** on the thread !!!  sorry for using bad words its the whisky !! Happy Xmas all iam gone for the next few days so enjoy the game . and take care of our small clan !! Dragon_hide is tryin hard to make it work so keep the good work and help him to do that . ! , wish you all nice christmas again , have fun with your family  buy yourself something expenisve it always makes you feel better !! see you after the 24th !!! :******** love you all

KhalidIbnWalid said:
Ok all of you small lill baby boys ... listen , its a damn RP , take it easy , let us enjoy the game !!!  Whatever happend with nobody, or our mighty king Dragon_hide, its not our job to resolve it !! and it will be nice if i will see more suggestions to improve the clan than waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa random not random admin not admin **** on the thread !!!  sorry for using bad words its the whisky !! Happy Xmas all iam gone for the next few days so enjoy the game . and take care of our small clan !! Dragon_hide is tryin hard to make it work so keep the good work and help him to do that . ! , wish you all nice christmas again , have fun with your family  buy yourself something expenisve it always makes you feel better !! see you after the 24th !!! :******** love you all

take care man, and merry christmas. ... BTW I have NOO idea what you just said. :grin:

Van_Zan said:
I was there and i was one of the knights, i HONESTLY thought we were attacking and that we didnt have an alliance so i set the ladder up and while i was doing that i was shot in the back of the head... but i hadnt done anything aggressive? then i lost connection so i missed the main argument(if you want to call it rage quit go ahead even though i had another 60k to spend and i joined around 10 minutes later) whatever we should just leave it, dragon hide if you dont like it, use a different server because neither of you will back down. on the note of ulrich the axe i do believe this bothered him quite a bit and he lost respect for the Pwmod community and left. ;'(

on another notw, hey dragon hide have you seen the land of changes rp event? looks aWESOME! i think the Kingdom of Igneus should join one of the kingdoms together(we could work as a team under the leadership of that kingdom and i really dont want to fight you guys) heres the link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150453.0.html

I would do that, but alot of KOI are not going to be on.

Scratch that I will put us down.

Dragon_Hide said:
awesome idk if i efinitely will be there cuz im probably going on vacation the week after christmas. but i wont fill any major role so i doubt itll matter. are you getting on tonight? if someone is i might

merry christmas khalidibn

Van_Zan said:
Dragon_Hide said:
awesome idk if i efinitely will be there cuz im probably going on vacation the week after christmas. but i wont fill any major role so i doubt itll matter. are you getting on tonight? if someone is i might

merry christmas khalidibn
thnx :smile: 
i think i will join the event , just !read! about it

Dragon, Just ignore N0b, N0b, just ignore Dragon if he doesnt ignore you...

A Solution!  :wink:

Draco Wrath said:

totally agree :grin: hey are you doing the rp event, land of changes? your gunna be a templar right?

Van_Zan said:
Draco Wrath said:

totally agree :grin: hey are you doing the rp event, land of changes? your gunna be a templar right? i saw you were first to put that youd be leader of templars, and he didnt make you leader? wtf thats uncool...  idk where were gunna end up but i think KOI is gonna stick together where we go. and we wont fight unless KOI is in sarranid which would suck.. any way at all ILL SEE YOU ON THE FIELD!
Why are the Templars Taken, if so ill tell me guild to just be KOI for the Event

NeverMind, Ill be the Marshal of the Templars Instead because the Senschal is Taken, i wont be rageful  :lol:

haha yea like the persistent factions arent in there at all? so i think whoever in KOI (so far just me and Dragon) are gonna stick in one faction and work as a unit within that faction. i wanna be templar or rhodoks, anything but sarranid really but i couldn't care less and am just waiting to see what dragon wants to do. im such a follower >.<

btw are you getting on? i havent played with you yet so it would be cool to do so,

Van_Zan said:
haha yea like the persistent factions arent in there at all? so i think whoever in KOI (so far just me and Dragon) are gonna stick in one faction and work as a unit within that faction. i wanna be templar or rhodoks, anything but sarranid really but i couldn't care less and am just waiting to see what dragon wants to do. im such a follower >.<

btw are you getting on? i havent played with you yet so it would be cool to do so,

Well, if Swadia is open. I would take that in heart beat, and same for the Rhodoks.... Maybe Templars.. But that isn't my style.

Dragon_Hide said:
Van_Zan said:

Well, if Swadia is open. I would take that in heart beat, and same for the Rhodoks.... Maybe Templars.. But that isn't my style.

alright ima be following you to whatever but idk if i can make it so.. also is anyone going on soon? ima be on for a while...

Heeeey people,
Just came back from Germany`s capital  .  was nice ..i see you are joining the event , i might also join iam going to check it right now. any plans for the event ??? are we going to be in the same team ????? 

Back
Top Bottom