Open Faction does not disappear

Users who are viewing this thread

hello,I have defeated Gwynedd but still not disappeared. it has been almost more than 40-50 ingame days but still they are there and I can not find the kingso that I can defeat him or capture him or whatever... kingdom o Alban lost its all locations and game said kingdom of Alban no more. But Gwynedd is still there.

So the question is:

1)How can I disappear that kingdom?
2) How can I find thsi king?

lm8kdgw.jpg

Hi ks1966,

First of all, thank you for reaching us and us the support forum.
Can you provide us your savegame to check the case? It usually take some time after all the lords have been defected/defected.

To find the king, like in other WB titles, you can use the character panel and it should give you some clues or use some lady of the kingdom,

Regards,
CeltiberoCaesar

Hi ks1966,

First of all, thank you for reaching us and us the support forum.
Can you provide us your savegame to check the case? It usually take some time after all the lords have been defected/defected.

To find the king, like in other WB titles, you can use the character panel and it should give you some clues or use some lady of the kingdom,

Regards,
CeltiberoCaesar
Hi CeltiberoCaesar,

thank you for your support. I play the game many years already but this is the first time that I have faced something like this. the problem is the lords changed to other fractions and only the king of Gwynedd is there. I can not find his location or I cannot talk anybody who is related to him. I want to be his vassal and send him a message so that I can find him and he says ``I am around xxx you can come there in 20 days``, I go there but I can not see him anywhere that location.

A few other fractins are already disappeared but not this one that I have defeated. Here is the save file. Thank you!

https://mediafire.com/file/pnjjtdg635e4l59/sg02.sav/file

Hi CeltiberoCaesar,

thank you for your support. I play the game many years already but this is the first time that I have faced something like this. the problem is the lords changed to other fractions and only the king of Gwynedd is there. I can not find his location or I cannot talk anybody who is related to him. I want to be his vassal and send him a message so that I can find him and he says ``I am around xxx you can come there in 20 days``, I go there but I can not see him anywhere that location.

A few other fractins are already disappeared but not this one that I have defeated. Here is the save file. Thank you!

https://mediafire.com/file/pnjjtdg635e4l59/sg02.sav/file
Hi ks1966,

We will take a look and give you a better explanation after that.

Thank you,
CeltiberoCaesar

Back
Top Bottom