Resolved Extended Siege Assaulting AI Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: During a siege the Assaulting AI will not start until all the siege equipment is fully built. If the town has more siege equipment and range this can never happen because the Assaulting AI is caught in a loop of starting the building process over and over. I brought lots of food so I am farming this for influence, but we've been here over two in-game weeks.
Recommended Solution: Have a cut-off specified in AI script based on time and/or overall siege equipment completed. In my case most equipment is built, it's just two stupid catapults that aren't getting completed. After some specified time period (three days is about right) force decision-- either go with what you have or leave.

How to Reproduce
: Create siege conditions with large army where siege engines are used; give town greater amount/range than the assaulter.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Settlement is Zeonica.
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Version: e1.0.10
Computer Specs
: N/A

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please update it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom